An introduction of team EXO

My Love Story

Author P.O.V

"Wah..your room hasn't change a bit and is that lavender I smell?" Luhan asked.

"Yeap, my one and only lavender. By the way guys come on gather around. We gotta plan this thing. Kris hyung stop checking my wardrobe and get your here!" I said with a touch of annoyance.

"Hey, don't call my , . (Referring to YoonJae) Its just that your wardrobe is my style." He said with his always cold tone.

"OK guys, so any suggestions? Wait let's bring out what we have in mind."

1) Causing the fight of the century (awesome)

2) Destroy it at night (unawesome)

"OK anyone who picks option number 1please gladly say 'aye'" Suho said while raising his hand.

The word 'AYE' and a dozen of hands raised up from all of us in the room. Well maybe not all of them. Lay was a little uncomfortable when everyone else agreed.

"Umm Lay? Are you umm against option 1?" Luhan asked with a little hope for a 'no'.

"Guys listen to yourselves!! You guys are just crazy enough to think to cause 'thew fweuight oof twe centewie'. Lay said mockingly to us. And on top of that we wou..

" Ugh... Lay?! Lay?! Earth calling Lay!!! Are you hearing what you are saying right now? We are rebels! We are EXO! We are one! What happened to you dude?! You're hesitating!" I said while raising my voice up a bit.

"So?! What's wrong with hesitating?!" Lay said while frowning.

"YOU NEVER HESITATE" suddenly everyone said the same thing

"Well I'm uh-hesitating now."

"He he Lay-shi. STEP OUT FROM YOUR UNICORN WORLD! Seriously. You used to be a rebel like us. You didn't even care about what the consequences was last time but now..*sigh..you're really different..jinja..haish." Luhan said while shaking Lay's body

"Listen guys, I'm just worried that the police might get involved and I don't wanna lose any of us. You guys said it yourself. We are one. I want us to be one too. But fine. Since you guys are soo interested in picking option 1..*sighs I guess I have no choice. EXO WE ARE ONE!"

Suddenly everyone shouted 'ONE' loudly leaving the room noisy.

"Yeah thats what I'm talking about!! OK now back to reality..how are we gonna do this guys. Think. Think!' Suho said happily with a little cute jump.

They tried to think of something but sadly all mind was clueless..The silence in the room was boring until Sehun spoke up

"Yaa this is useless! How are we gonna do this without a student just suddenly starts to get grumpy and starts hitting teachers?! Oh and by the way, I'm not gonna be that kid who likes hitting teachers.''

"Well, there goes that plan" Chen said teasingly

I decided to stand up saying "Pizza's here!''

Well that got people talking.

Your P.O.V

How in the world are we gonna make a 'mission succes' without a plan. Damn. Is this a sign that God gave us? Are we not suppose to cause the fight of the century? But what if this is just a test? Is God testing us? Why do i feel like it's my fault? Why do I feel like crying? Why do I feel guilty?

Luhan's P.O.V

"YoonJae ahh what are you thinking right now?" i know she was worried that this plan was a failure but being the boyfriend that cares, i decided to ask her.

"Oh oppa..umm nothing I was just daydreaming thats all haha"

"YoonJae ahh i don't like it if you lie to me. Tell me the truth so we can work this out together" I decided to use my husky voice so that she felt teased.

"Oppa I-I just couldnt stop thinking about 'Opperation Destroy Hangout'. I feel like I'm being a bad team member" *sobs

I pulled her to a tight embrace and wiped her tears away. YoonJae ahh I know how you feel. I feel it all the time during the early years of our relationship.

"There, there. Don't cry anymore. Oppa is here. Don't worry. We will work this out together just like we always do, OK?"

I tried to make her feel more comfortable by pecking the forehead. Surely enough she stopped crying.

"OK oppa. Whenever I'm with you I will never be sad, hehe." :)

"Ya you guys done yet? Pizza's getting colder by the minute. Come on. You can finnish your chit chat later on." Kai suddenly barged in without any warning.

I focused my view to YoonJae. Ahh she is so beautiful when she smiles. Those cute cheeks are to die for. I'm a really lucky guy.

Your P.O.V

Luhan looks at me with the most cutest smile ever!! Ahhh!! He's pouting! Luhan please stop! You're killing me!

"Um we'll be out in minute Kai I just have to do one more thing." Luhan said while locking his eyes on mine.

"Well uhh OK hyung but you better be quick! I'm not gonna save some pizzas for you two lovers!" Kai knew that we were doing something in the room. You can tell by looking at his devious smile.

"Haha Kai is such a funny guy right Luhan?"

"Ya..I'm a funny guy too ya know." Luhan said with a hint of jealousy

"Haha ara ara."

We came down stairs to eat some pizza. LUCKily someone named KAI saved two of each for us. Ohh Kai you never fail to impress me.

Your P.O.V.

The little planning session was back on track but none of them feels like its a good plan or its a GONNA work plan.

Suddenly my parents was back when the clock strikes 6 as usual. By the look of their face they were quite suprised by us.

YoonJae's mom P.O.V

I just got back home to find that all of them were here. I have to admit that i was quite surprised when all of them was here since they only come here if they want to plan something devious, a party, or just hang. But by the 'rounded shape' they created, it seem to me that they came here for a planning.

Hey guys! So tell me. Is it to get revenge on teachers or 'improvising' the school? (hey there hehe..soo FYI all of their parents are besties since kids except Luhan's parents of course bu it all change when they coupled up. Soo as i was saying, all their parents were the same like them. Rebels. And they also know what they have been up too. But if you might've guessed, they support what they were doing. So yeah :)

"Well mom where should I start...hmmm....we were planning to destroy the hangout since school is ending in two days." YoonJae said while looking at Luhan. Awww such cute couple'

"Yes darling, and?"

"Well we dont have any plans. Well uhh actually w-we do but its kinda crazy."YoonJae said while chuckilng. Aww so cute.

"Well your father and I have done some 'crazy' things too hehe. But what is the plan. Maybe we can help you guys."

"Well.... w-we decided too make a the whole school becomes crazy a-and.... becoming zombies and eat e-everyones brains. See mom I told you it was crazy I told you."

I changed my face into a "You can't be serious"

"Haha I'm just enjoying the stupid look on your face haha."

"Park Yoon Jae" I said with my warning voice.

"Hehe mianhae omma. Well actually we wanted to turn the whole school into rebels and hits teachers around with umm stuffs? S-so that we could buy some time to destroy the hangout." This time i know she wasn't joking by the looks of her face it was without a doubt obvious.

Still, I put on my "You can't be serious" face.

"We are mom, we are"

"Why don't you kids just go there at midnight and destroy the place?" Actually I was dissapointed why didn't they thought of it since I knew they were better than this.

"We did mom. Trust me. We did." Phew not dissapointed.

"And?" I asked her hoping she will not answer something stupid.

"Well...since it's almost our last year as students in this school...we wanted to make a memory that wouldn't be forgotten. Just like you guys when you all accidentally put the school on fire while having a barbeque." Well atleast it was not that stupid. Actually I'm kind of glad they wanted to do it...But...

Suddenly he (her husband and YoonJae's dad) came in carrying groceries.

"Ahh what did I miss?"

"Sorry guys can't help you with that. Its too hardcore. Sorry." I said with the fears of letting them down.

"What's happening here? What is your mom talking about?"

"Oh umm dad we were..." I cut her off before she could finnish her sentence

"Yeobo, palli naga. Help me put back the groceries." 

For some reason, this time I didnt wanted t help the kids. I really wanted to but I guess I'll let this one slide. Sorry guys...Good Luck