One More Week

My Love Story

Luhan P.O.V

"Babe, you go shower first kay? I think I'm gonna hang aroung your room for a while ok?" I said as I peck her forehead

"Kay..by the way don't you try to open the door like last time!" She replied as she hit my arm. HARD.

"Ouch! Yaa I didn't know that you were showering and by the way, I didn't see anything that night!" 

"Haha, Luhan-shi, you said to me that you saw a 'pleasant' view that day!!" Aww she's so cute when she acts all tough on me!!

"Ahh that was because umm...I-I just saw your...shadow!! Yes shadow while you were washing your hair!" Phew thank god I came out with a brilliant come back!

Well maybe you ask if I saw her showering and all that but the truth is I just saw hands and part of her body erhh but I swear i ddn't see anything else I swear!

"Hmm fine but if you ever do it again I swear I'm gonna do the same to you." She said as she went in the shower and locked the door.

Haishh...this girl is really one of a kind

I heard her turn on the shower head while the water splashed on her beautiful and delecate body. The magnificent hum she makes made my feel like I'm on cloud 9. Ahhh the way the water splashed on the floor made me chuckle for a bit as I imagine her showering..Whoops that came out the wrong way!

"Luhan oppa!!" she yelled

"Mwo?" 

"I forgot to bring my facial cleanser that is on the bed!"

"So?" I asked sarcastically

I heard her get out from the shower and 

*BANG BANG BANG

"YA  LUHAN! JUST GET MY CLEANSER WOULD YA?!"

I was starting to get bored so....

"What face cleanser?" Hahaha damn I'm great at pissing people off!

"Luhan ahh...IT'S THE ONE ON THE BED!" I sense that she is geeting annoyed by my charm..hehe I'm such a mean boyfriend

"Which bed? Your bed or my bed?" Hehehe

I heard her turning off the shower head and I heard her mumble stuff. LOUDLY.

The bathroom door opened and there comes out wet haired YoonJae glaring at me with eyes that were cold. I knew she was annoyed so I ended giving her my pouts that make her go GAGA over it.

"Ya hajimah~" Mission accomplished Luhan. Mission accomplished.

She ended up taking her cleanser by herself and I have to admit it. I kinda feel bad for her since I know she hates people being sarcastic.

"You had one job Luhan. ONE JOB." She said as she lifted up her hand to show me the cleanser and went back in the bathroom.

I tried to make up by saying...

"Men's clenser is way much effective than that cleanser! It even made your huge pimple dissappear when I said I know one product that suits women's face well!" I said as I leaned on the bathroom door to her if she laughed or anything.

*chuckle

Haha she did laughed even when my. jokes.aren't.funny.

I took the time to explore her room. I came about a picture of us two kissing underneath the misstletoe..I wish I could control time. The memory of us two that night was so clear and romantic. I recall the memory everyday and everynight of my life. That was the night that I confessed to her for the first time. Christmas. 25 December 2009. That night when she invited me and my parents to her mansion. The night we all bacame close. The kiss from her tender and soft lips was so magical. The night when a 13 year old boy kissed his 13 year old girlfriend. *sobs. Damn it, now I'm crying. That moment gets me hard. The m-moment I-I *sigh I couldn't even finnish my own words. *sobs. Haish damnit! Why do we have to be together?! By the end of next week she is gonna probably regret meeting a boy from China. S-She is p-probably *sobs. W-Why do I deserve this? Why does she deserves this? Tell me God. Why do we have to end it like this? Why do we have to be so heartbroken? I pounded my chest hard to relieve myself from the deep pain I was feeling. W-Why~ Why did you made us be together? I don't want YoonJae ends up getting hurt. *crys *sobs "Y-YoonJae~" I whimpered

I sat on her bed. I took her soft pillow and covered my face hard enough so that I can shout my lungs out to the whole world. But instead I just let out a sigh. A sigh that indicates my feelings that was so depressing and sad. Does 17 year olds feel the same way as I am right now. I haven't even get to bring her to Namsan tower and confess my love for her. I haven't even get to write our name on the lock and sealed it. Scracth that. It was not 'I' it was 'Us'. It has never been 'I'. We got through bulls together and we will go through them again like we always do.

My daydreaming ended as I heard YoonJae was done showering after 25 minutes. Finally it was my time to shower. But more like......

'My Time To Cry'

 

Your P.O.V

I took my robe and covered up my body. As I walked out of the bathroom the first thing I saw was Luhan sitting on my bed while his cheeks were...wet? Was he crying all the time just now?

"Luhan ahhh..." I sat next to him and slowly turned his face towards me. But he just stayed still and didn't wanna face me.

"Luhan~ my dearest Luhan~ why are you sad? Why are you so sad~" I sang him a lullaby and well he turned around and face me with eyes that screamed out sadness.

Without saying a word he just hugged me. I felt my cheeks getting warmer and warmer as time goes by. Why is my Luhan this way? He has always been the cheerfull and happy deer that he has always been but he is just being weird. For the past 3 years I was the one that always cried but now it was the whole way around.

"L-Luhan...please tell me why are you so sad? Please tell me...I don't want to be left being curious..My lovely Luhan. You have always been my shoulder to cry on. Now I will replace you. So tell me, why are you crying?" I asked with the sweetest voice I could ever imagine.

"YoonJae ahh...I-I *crys. I never wanted to show you my weak side. I already promised that to m-myself. But now *crys I can't even seem to be that boyfriend anymore. *sobs. I'm sorry YoonJae for being the worse boyfriend ever!"

"Hush little Luhan, don't you cry~ YoonJae is here to sing a lullaby~"

I tried to calm him down a bit and well, he did calm down a little bit but that didn't stop him from crying.

"Luhan, since I am here, Your worries will fade away if you can just tell me why are you crying.."

"I-I..*burst into tears

I couldn't help myself seeing him like this. I started to cry too but I shouldn't let a single tear drop from my eye, right? 

*crys

Oh no a tear left my eye! No,no,no! Ahhh! Luhan just broke his hugging! He is gonna see me cry! Think YoonJae. Think!

"L-Luhan, just hug me. I like it when you hug me." Phew thank God he decided to hug me.

"YoonJae, please don't ever look at any other guy except me Ok? I love you and I promise to never ever let you go. And I will keep that promise till the day my time comes. And now. I need you to give me your word too, ara?" Luhan finally spoke up with well one of the most sweetest I could ever imagine coming out from his lovely mouth.

I pushed him away gently and said

"Luhan. From this day on, my heart will always belong to you and no one would ever steal it away cause I know you are going to keep it locked up real good inside your heart and whoever tries to steal it has to go thorogh you first. And I mean you first. So I now trust you to keep it locked up really well under that tough skin of yours. And I vow to fiercely love you with all my heart even if it kills me to do so." I said with all my feelings and love. "Luhan." I said

"Yes?" He asked sweetly.

"I mean every word I say even if it kills me to love you"

"You are truly an angel from heaven, my love." He said as he kissed my lips.

"I Love You, Luhan"

"I Love You too. I Love You too."

My eyes were getting wetter and wetter. I finally led out my tear. And by the way looks of it, Luhan led out a single tear too.