Confession

My Love Story

Author P.O.V

"Mwo?!" Literally. That word came out of everybodys' mouth.

"Ani!"

"No way"

"You're bluffing'

"Where's the restroom?!"

"Yeah! Where's the, what?"

"Forget it. I'll find it myself."

 

Your P.O.V

Kai left in search of the bathroom for his vitals. I on the other hand was asking the man where is Luhan right now.

"Room 702. And please don't rush him and let him rest. That was the doctor's advice and so is mine."

We all completely rushed to the room he was in. I was crying all the way there. The sadness I feeling was incomparable. He was on his bed wearing hospitals' clothes. His head was lying on the pillow while his head was tilted to the left side. The room was quite fresh and clean. There were two pair of chairs on the left side of the room and a small table right beside the bed Luhan was resting. I took a while to inspect the room since Luhan was crowded with people around him. Just in front of the bed, a flatscreen TV was hung up. Just beside it was a door that probably is the toilet that Kai could've went to. Beside Luhan's bed was a medium sized window showing the 'outside world'. The room was fully painted with a fresh coating of white and was fully air conditioned. The door was quite heavy to open despite the sound proofness it offers. Then Kai broke my inspection with a text message asking where is Luhan. I texted him the room number and sent a smiley face at the end of the text. I was soon brought back to reality when everyone started to get out of the room leaving only me and Luhans' parents. I was trying so hard to stay strong but my tears was just too stuborn.

"Yeobo, uljima. Our son is strong. He will be Ok." Luhans' dad said while embracing his wife.

*sobs "Yeobo! How can I be Ok when our son is in the hospital while being diagnose with this sickness?! W-we have always took care of him and now? What happen?!" *hits his hand

"Trust me. Remember what Luhan told you when he was little? He said he was a manly man. And he still say  that now. He is a good son. He will not lie to anyone."

But he lied to me. A lot!

"Haha *sobs he even pushed out his chest while saying it. How can I not when he said that to us while making a cute high pitched voice?"

"So believe in our son. Believe in him. Pray for him." 

Awww...they are a cute family. *sobs

Kai P.O.V

I was asking for directions where Luhan's room was.

"702" I whispered

I saw all of them outside the room. Some of them crying. Some of them sat on the floor while trying to hold in the tears. I regret everything I did.

To avoid any weirdness happening I open the door and stick my head in. There I saw him. Lying on the bed. I opened my mouth in awe when my bestfriend was right there. Right in front of me. Diagnosed with God knows what sickness. Then it hit me. My tears. But that was not it. I felt guilty. I felt as if a spear has stabbed my heart. I wasn't sobbing. I was crying. The emotion was different than what I had ever felt. It was a feeling of furiousnes, sadness, regretfulnes, betrayal.

"Kai-shi..." I heard YoonJae calling me.

Before I realized it. I was kneeling. Taking my breath in loudly. I couldn't control it anymore. I wanted to let out a shout. A scream. I wanted to let the world know what blockhead I was. What a bad friend I am. *sobs No no no. This isn't real right? This is just a nightmare I was dealing with. Nothing more.

"Kai, uljima. Luhan is stong. Just believe in him"

Your P.O.V

Kai was just kneeling in awe. I couldn't help it but just pity him. I know how he was feeling. He was just there. Crying his feelings out. I coudn't bear to see Kai like this.

I kneeled beside him. I comforted him by hugging him tightly. I wanted him to feel protected just like how Luhan wanted me to feel when he hug me. I remember all his sweet little hugs and all those kisses he gave me before hell started to appear. He was my guardian angel. He wanted to be my guardian angel. And now, I will be Kai's little guardian angel.

"YoonJae ah...*crys L-Luhan...Is h-he-"

"He is fine. Don't be sad. But for now, just cry it all out. I am here." I said as I patted his back. To my surprise, he hugged me.

"Erh..K-Kai ahh..." I said awkwardly.

"Andwae...Don't break this hug. I n-need someone to hug. Jebal." *sobs

"Araseo...Just let all your feelings out...Just don't over do it. You will look ugly. All your fans will run away" I tried to crack a joke or two to make him feel better.

"He he..You are a really good friend..All of you are..*sobs j-jebal...forgive me. I-I didn't mean too-"

"I know Luhan reached out to you just now on Line. It was obvious. He He. H-he was worried about you Kai. We all were. And among all 13 of us, Luhan was the one who was worried sick about you. S-so you should a-ask him for forgiveness first."

"Oh. Ommo!! Luhan is waking up!!" I heard Luhan's mom said.

My attention was full on Luhan when she said that. Then I saw it. He was moving.

"Luhan!!!!" I scream. 

Kai let me go and I straght away went beside Luhan's bed.

"Ahh~ where am I? Ahh...appo~" Luhan whined

"Luhan!" I couldn't control my happiness anymore. I just hugged him tightly and started to cry.

"Yah paboya~ w-why are you breaking your promises to me? Why did you made me scared? *sobs. Nan jeongmal pogoshippeo~" I said softly as I was sobbing.

"Nan jeongmal joesonghabnida. I really didn't know what happen to me. *sobs P-please fogive me~ I never meant to make you feel this way. Jeongmal neomu pogoshippeoyo~" He said as he carressed my back and my hair.

I broke the hug and kissed him. I really wanted him too know how much I love him.

"JaeJae, uljima~ Don't cry because of me. I don't want to hurt you. Please~~I don't want to remember the day I hurt your feelings." He said softly while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"But how can I-"

"Ani..I know you are damn worried about me JaeJae but please, you know how much I hate seeing you like this. It's not that I don't want to be responsible for all the tears you shed, but I don't wanna be the last guy on earth to hurt your feelings. I understand. Oppa is here for you. But right now. Don't pitty me. I will be Ok. I love you JaeJae and I don't wanna be the that broke your heart" He said as sweetly as he can

Luhan~I am trying too..but it's very hard. You know that too, don't you?

"Ok, I-I *sobs will stop crying. I shoudn't have cried. I knew you didn't want me too. B-but..*sigh I just can't help it. I'm in love with you Luhan. Too in love that I became selfish. I became selfish and started to make my needs comes first. I never meant to ignore what you said to me..mianhae..L-Luhan..*sobs

"My lovely YoonJae~ don't cry anymore..araseo? I might be sick but I will always protect you. I am assure that I am very in love with you. I can't wait 'till the day we exchange rings a-and vows. I can't wait to see you striking in that beautiful white gown. The day we can finally be made into one. Until my time has come, I will not stop to protect you and I will not hurt you feelings anymore. Most important of all...I will not stop loving you with all my heart"

Luhan's word was so meaningful and touching. My heart flutters when he said he was gonna marry me. All of the girls and he chose me. Park YoonJae. The girl that is so lucky to have a boy fall for her in endless ways. My heart skips a beat when he said he loved me. Let me tell you a sacret Luhan. I Love You Too.

After the fiasco, everyone came in and gave Luhan a huge 'Welcome Back' hug. In the end, everyone laughed. Kai was forgiven. Everone was relieved.

"Ok you all. We need to run some tests on Luhan. You should all head back now." The doctor said. I tried to read his name tag. Doctor Yoo. Hmm..Nice name.

I kissed Luhan goodbye and gave him a hug. At home I was rushing. Trying to get ready for school. I was actually lazy and tired to be honest and I wanted to stay beside Luhan but he told me to go to school instead. Seriously if it wasn't for him I would've beg my parents to let me skip school. 

I came down to have breakfast. The table was full of food that my beautiful parents cooked together. 

"Yoonie~ after school you can go and meet Luhan, ara? Don't think too much about it. Just relax." My dad said.

"Neh..appa. Oh omma, appa. Can you stop by at the donuts store later and buy-"

"Vanilla, cheese, chocolate, taro, matcha and oreo flavor." my parents said together.

"Geez, it's like you both can read my mind."

"That was your 'thing' ever since we were little. Of course we know." My mom speaks up

"Oops..I better get going. Bye my two wonderful yet oddly charming parents~"

"Bye! Be safe and just relax!"

"Araseo appa! Love you. bye!"

Usually Luhan and I will cycle together to school but now every last one of the EXO members accompany me to school for now. I felt really grateful to have friends who are really understanding as them. I love you guys!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehe..late update...sorry for not so interesting chapter...

I was attending carolling sessions. so sorry ^^