Our Secret Hangout

My Love Story

 

Author P.O.V

 Luhan and you were cuddling on a small mattress on the roof top while the others were eating chips and drinking coke since you guys were too young to drink alcohol (19).

 

Lay P.O.V

 "Ya, you two are just gonna cuddle there or join us? We don't have all the time in the world ya know." Lay said teasingly.

 

Your P.O.V

 "I know you just want Luhan to play with you Lay..if you want I could switch with you so you can cuddle with Luhan." I said teasingly.

 

D.O P.O.V

 "Yaa hajima. I don't wanna be responsible like last time that ended up me bald." D.O said lowering his voice while pouring two glasses of coke into the paper cup. "Here take this. Your lucky I'm kind enough to serve you guys drinks." 

 

Luhan P.O.V

 "Thanks D.O-shi." I took the drink and passed the cup to YoonJae while she stick her tongue out to Lay.

 

Chen P.O.V

 "Guys, when are we gonna go back? Its getting late. And we have to figure out what to buy for the class party that's happenning in two days!" Chen said worriedly.

 

Suho P.O.V

 "Ya, don't you wanna spend time at the hangout before school ends in the two freaking days. Anyway what's more important is that we have to figure out a way to dispose this hangout and take out all the other equipments in the school. What do you guys think? For me I have no clue unless the whole school got into a huge fight." Suho said while drinking his coke.

 

Your P.O.V

 "Well, that's not such a bad idea Suho. While every students and teacher are distracted we could head up to the rooftop and destroy this place. Only if we could have the right time." I said while getting my feet on the ground.

 

Kai P.O.V

 Seriously?? I mean like its possible and it would make it easy if everyone is distracted but it doesn't really make it 100% effective. Like seriously! I know we have done a lot of cool s in this school but it's risky. Totally and beyond risky." Kai said while raising his voice up a bit. 

 

Sehun P.O.V

 "Well, from my perspective both YoonJae and Kai are right. Besides it will be totally awesome to be responsible for the fight of the year don't you guys think?" Sehun said while looking at all of us.

 

Author P.O.V

 D.O looked down and started to sob.

 

D.O P.O.V

 "Ya, you don't know what its like to be responsible for something!" D.O. said while grabbing his hair. "My previous hair.."

 

Author P.O.V

 All of you guys tidied up everything and put it in the wooden house that you guys build up since 13. The enterior of the place was getting old but at least its modern and has the proper furniture just like any 'normal' hangout would. You decided to bring the laptop back to charge it.

 

Luhan P.O.V

 "Finally! You guys ate a lot while YoonJae and I didn't so its your duty for today sir!" Luhan said playfully while handing the garbage to Sehun.

 

Sehun P.O.V

 "Why does it always ends up at me! I'm not only the young one here!" Sehun complained while stomping his feet.

 

Luhan P.O.V

 "Ya sehun-ah, learn to respect us okay? We just wanna make sure you're disciplined and not lazy. And by the way your that maknae that makes me wanna hand garbage bags to!" :) Luhan said playfully.

 

Author P.O.V

 Everyone laughed including Sehun! In the end he took the garbage bag. Lay was usually his garbage partner in case of situations like this. The way they throw garbage bags is quite easy but dangerous. Below the roof top is a classroom. Before they went to the roof top, they have to make sure the window was open big enough so that the garbage can get through. You see, one person has to come down to the class while the other one will stay on the roof top to pass the garbage bag. After that's done, the one on the rooftop will meet his partner and both of then head down to throw it.

 

Sehun P.O.V

 "Finally! I thought we were never gonna get it done." Sehun said while wiping his forehead.

 

Lay P.O.V

 "Cmon. The others are waiting. By the way Sehun, do you really think its such a good idea to somehow cause the hugest fight in the school? I mean like what if they ended up killing each other?! We all know our principal and the teachers are an but is it worth it? I just can't bear holding such huge responsibility on my shoulders. What if the police are involved?! Sehun-ah I'm scared.." Lay said worriedly.

 

Sehun P.O.V

 "Hyung, do you have any better idea? If you do we all would like to hear it. And also don't be such a . You know that We Are One. We will go through the same challenges. We will face them together. Who cares what will happen as long as we have the time of our lives okay?" Sehun said while holding Lay's hand.

 

Lay P.O.V

 "Haha you're right. But D.O. had to face his fears.ALONE. But youre still right though..*sighs..I just wished we could stay 13 forever."

 

Chanyeol P.O.V

 "Hey guys! Come quick!" Haish those two are so slow. "Ya palli!" OMG its like waiting a hard to come out. "So, where to know?"

 

Your P.O.V

"Let's head to my house. We can plan there. Besides we could order pizza! Who's with me?!" 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.10,11,12. "Kay cmon before traffic gets worse."

 

Author P.O.V

Everyone was pretty much having a good time. Instead of a car, you guys cycled all the way to your house which is a huge mansion. "Ahhh, it feels so good to be outside enjoying fresh air." Xiumin while letting out a long sigh. "Couldn't be better, right Minnie." Sehun said playfully. "Ya! Don't you ever talk to me like that again!" Xiumin said pushing Sehun. "Ya hajima! I could've hit Luge!" 

 

Your P.O.V

Ahhh home sweet home...90820 "yes password is correct! Cmon lets go to my room! Ahjumma! Call pizza hut and tell them to bring pepperoni and Hawaiian chicken on the double!"

 









Hey hey hey
Now I know what you guys are thinking
"Oh gawd it's so dead boring!"
Yeap
So for your information, this is my first time 
writing a fanfic..I read my story yes I know it totally
but you know i tried, seriously i tried.
but i beg of you
pls give this story a chance
who knows you might like this story
its just a warm up for me ya know
i will try my best to make this story more alive
and i get that you dont wanna read it anymore but
pls just gve it a chance
i've wrote stories before but not fanfics
it felt a lot different than writing stories
so yeah hope you guys like it 
xoxo