I lost her !

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jieun POV.

After Oppa Taeyang confess we just sat there silently for while. It was probably just a minute or so but it feels like hours. I didn't know what to say or how to answer him. I mean i do miss him a lot but the love that i had for him was different now. I look at him and just smile. Luckily, the waitress finally show up and bring our food. Thank goodness i pray in my head. We start eating our food and talk about how life is and about the past not inclucing anything about him leaving. But this whole time i couldn't help but keep thinking why did he leave at that time?

So i finally have the courage to ask him

" oppa why did you leave me at that time. I mean it was the day of my surgery and you promise me that you will be with me the whole time . I understand you wanted to go that school since that's was what you wanted for along time. But why then ?" i asked.

i look at him. He look away and down

 " I am so sorry i  break the promise. I wanted to stay with you. But, at that time the school only have two open scholarship. it was really hard to get that scholarship. My parent can totaly pay for me but for once i wanted to do something for myself. i always rely on them." he look up at me and he probably saw my expression

" I'm really sorry . I know this is not the answer you wanted to hear. I don't want to lie to you. But i really miss you a lot and regret that i left you here." He reached for my hand but i pulled away. All boys are the same i thought, They only care about what they want. But it doesn't matter now.

" Oppa i really understand, But i don't think i like you the way i did before. Did you know that the first person i ask for to mom was you? Do you know how sad i was? Even though i know you went away i still asked for you first thing when i woke up for two month. You never show up. I was so alone in the hospital bed. But for right now i just want us to stay as friend. How we used to be when we were young . So can we" I look at him , i didn't notice that i was crying. Tears were everywhere.

He came by my sit and hug me ." Of course , I'm so sorry but from now on i am always he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter