What is he doing here?

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wooyoung POV

I didn't feel like going to school so i decide to just stayed at home the whole week.  Just watching movies, playing with my cubic, dance , and just sleep. But my mind never left JIeun , I miss her but at the same time i don't. On friday my dad finally force me to go to school. I was surprise he let me stayed the whole week because he is usually strict about me going to school. Since mom is always busy going in and out for business dad was the one that take both mother and father role for me. I don't remember any memory with my mom, as far i know since i was a kid she was always busy with her work dad was too but he makes time for me. Since my dad " force" me to go to school i did. I was glad he did , since now i have a reason to go back. I went striaght to class that day so that i wouldn't see Jieun with Taeayang again. But unfortunatly she was already in the class sitting in her desk while Taeyang standing next to her. Why was she smiling so big when she is with him ? We met eyes she seem surprise that i was there. I went striaght to my sit which was right next to her. We were both silence as usual she was looking out the window. The teacher keep talking on and on about stuff i already know. Then right before the end of class teacher talk about the Performance. That performance is the biggest event the whole year. Alot of people show up. It's different every year. The way they do in group or choosing  partner is different everyyear. I did it with the boys last year. Maybe i do the same this year again with the boys. The teacher start going over the direction . I was so surprise when she said it have to be the person we are sitting with. It was me and JIeun. I wonder how this is going to work out. This is going to be fun i thought . When she draw the paper i was hoping it was something that we can do that will involve us being close. It was my chance,which caught me by surprise when she really draw the topic " love". She seem really surprise so i act like i was too. The bell rang it was time for lunch. JIeun got ready, i was going to apology to her and ask her for another chance but it was not a good setting for that beside the jerk Taeyang was already walking toward her. They went to the cafe to go eat lunch. I followed in after a while. As usual all the girls were following me, it didn't bother me back then but now it does. I don't want any of them , i only want Jieun. I don't know how i got this obsesses with her. 

After Lunch school went on as usual. After school i really wanted to talk to Jieun. I didn't know what to say. I have to say something before that dude come back. so i ask her if she wanted to plan about the performance. 

"Um Jieun, so what do think about the performance ?" I asked 

" I don't know." she said uninterested. Then she continue finally looking at me " i never done , you done it a several time so you probably know more than me." she said as she put her stuff in her bag,

"Well this is in just a few month so i think it well be good to get started  as soon as possible, so we can pick and plan what song and what we want to do ." i said which was a excuse to be with her but it was also true. I want to have the best show with her, if possible i want to be the winner , even tho i was every year.

" Okkay, when do you want to start then ?" she asked.

" Well , do you have plan tonight , i think we can start today , that will be the best ." i said.

" Jieun, Are you ready to go ?" Taeyang cut in. Why is this guy always in between us.

"I umm , i have to plan for my performance with wooyoung ," she said. Finally, she choose me over him. 

" I'll wait then " he said, Ughh! he is so annoying.

" Okay, that's great " she said smiling at him. 

"I think you should leave. It's going to take awhile beside i don't want you to know what we are doing. You might copy our idea " i said in anger. Hoping he get the hint that i want him to be gone.

" I don't care how long it take, It's none of your business. i am not waiting for you , i am wating for jieun.  Also, me and my partner already talk about it during class so " he answered.

" No oppa, i think you should go. It;s okay, i'll be fine. I'll go alone later , beside don't you say that your grandma is here to visit you ? You should go see her. She might be waiting for you. Thank youThank you , you can go " She said cutely to him. The way they talk and how comfortable they were with each other make me really jealous. He finally left. Finally i thought , but it got awkward again . It was dead silent.

" Hey.. um you wanna go to my house or cafe someother place to plan?" i ask.

" Why not just stay here " she sound annoyed.

" If th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter