You Made Me Fall in Love Again Part 2

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jieun Pov *The Next Day*

I think about it the whole night to weather return his umbrella or not yesterday night, if i return it right away i don't want him to think that i wanted to see him but if i dont return it right away then he would think i was ignoring him. So i just decided to return it to him since that's better than him thinking i was shy or still nervous to see him.

In the morning i was waiting for him to come into class but he didn't show up, i thought he was late because he usually come to school late. He didn't show up so during lunch i ask one of his friend Nickhun .

"Um anneyeong , do you know where Oppa Wooyoung is ?" i asked

" He's probably still in his bed , he got sick yesterday night. That dumb boy he always get sick if he get rain on " Nickhun jokefully said it.

" Oh Thank you ," i said and turn around but then i turn back" um.. can you tell me his address ? I just want to return his umbrella " i said .

" We're thinking of visiting him tonight , we can give it to him for you, and wow ! he gave you his umbrella when he know he was gunna get sick . You guy must be in a really good relationship " he replied.

" no it's not like that , we are nothing. And  its okay , i want to give it to him personally ." i said back 

" alright " he said and he write down the address for me.

" Thank you " i said and walk away.

Ugh! That dumb wooyoung why would he give me his umbrella when he know he was gunna get sick. I rushed to his house right after school. 

His house was beyond what i imagine i know he was rich but not this much. The house was huge , they had a huge yard , and the house was surrounded with a huge brick. I rang the gate bell and one of the maid came out. I told her that i wanted to see wooyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter