Why does it have to be him ?

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Jieun POV

Oh no! How am i going to face him ! That was so embaressing! That ert Wooyoung !! Yesterday was the wrost day just the worst!! Let me tell you all what happen ...

 

Flashback

After getting our topic "Love" i was so shocked. Why this topic i thought to myself. I can do any other topic but this , especially with him. I already know it's going to be so awkward. I wanted to just pick a song and hurry discuss with him but he suggested that we should discuss it at his house. I didn't want to argue with him so i agree with him. 

" Hey.. um you wanna go to my house or cafe someother place to plan?" he ask.

" Why not just stay here " i answered him. It didnt come out the way i wanted to so i saw his expression change.

" If that's what you want then okay we stay " he said sitting back down .

" i don't really mind , i just want to get it over with." i answered him said. I just wanted it to be over with it. The more i see him the more my heart hurt.He still make my heart race , i don't like it. 

 I can tell that he was starting to get  angry from my answers.

" Okay then , lets do it somewhere else since you don't care where we are at "  he said , He just got up and start walking out the class and down the hall. I followed me.  

He was walking so fast , he probably didn't want to be seen together with me that's why. I tries to chase after him but i trip over my shoe lace and fell. Ugh so embaressing Wooyoung turn back as soon as i fell and ran back striaght to check on me and he  notice her shoe lace was untie.He look so worried. i didn't know he can make thoses kind of face. 

"Yay! Are you dumb? Why didn't you tie your shoe lace before you come out, so clumsy always making me worried." he yelled at me. I couldn't help it. My heart was racing so fast. He was worried about me. But why is he yelling at me ?

" I am sorry, i didn't mean to yelled at you, I just um i'm sorry for walking so fast ." he apology. " Here , let me help you up" he giving me a hand. I didn't want to look weak to him instead. So i denied it.

" i'm okay , i can get up my self "  I said. trying my best to get up. 

" Okay , then " what ! That's it? He's not even going to ask again. Jerk are always jerk. 

I tries to get back up but i fall right back. My ankle was hurting so bad. It wasn't twist but it just hurt . He carried me to the car . He was so close to me. It make me think of our first kiss. Which make me mad because it was all a lie. We were both so silent in the car. When we get to his house it got more silent so it was so awkwad.

We got through our discussion.I look over at the time and it was getting late so i told him i was going to leave but the maid alreaedy prepare dinner so i ate with him . His dad came home while we ate. 

I didn't know to face him. Our first time meeting wasn't that great . I was yelling at his son. I wonder if he would like me ?

We just greet and on my way out while wooyoung went to get his car key , his dad came talk to me.

He asked me if i remember him ? I told him i do when i was yelling at wooyoung that day . But he said that wasn't the first time we met .I told him that i didn't remember. He never told me where we met, he just said i'll remember soon . Which make me so curious but i don't want to ask him. 

Our way back was the same , awkward. But it wasn't as bad as when we went to his house. When we got to my house wooyoung wanted to use the restroom. I didn't want him to come because i saw Taeyang car. I dont want wooyoung to think that i was dating taeyang either.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter