You Made Me Fall in Love Again Part 1

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's Pov

As we were getting ready to get out, th door fly open. The two tutors walk into the room and i yelled, " ahhhhhhh !!!" as I point at him . That jerk is Jang Wooyoung. What is he doing here?

" Anneyeong, I am Jang Wooyoung and this is Ok Taecyeon. " he point to his friend next to him and then continue " I'll be teaching Ms.Jieun. Which of you is Jieun " he asked.

I was so mad and confuse. First of all why does it have to be him and why is he acting like he don't know me. But, why isn't he looking up from his paper. It just make me so mad because I pour all my heart out to him and confess to him . I cried over him, i was so sad and embaressed that i couldn't even sleep because everytime i close my eyes i remeber that moment. But, if he want to act this way then alright i be the same. I regret even liking him , he does not deserve my love such a shamelss person.  Before i get to say anything Jiyeon cut in .

" Don't act like you don't know who Jieun is you jerk, and Taec oppa are you my tutor ?" she asked

" I am indeed , let's go to a different room " he say.

" Alright, and you jerk , you better not hurt my friend or i'll kill you " she say as she look at me and get ready to go out. I give her a " Please don't leave me here alone with him" looks but seem like she have her own plan so i let her go.

"Incase you still don't know who Jieun , I am jieun , Lee JIeun " i said. He finally look up at me and his eye was wide opwn.

 

Wooyoung's pov 

"Out of everyone why does it have to be her " I said to Taecyeon.

"I told you dude, she might be your destiny , maybe the girl that will change you forver , or even a gift from God since you need someone," he said jokefully. 

" No way! I know that my future girl will be smart and beautiful unlike her , not pretty and she's not even smart... Dude let's switch ? Since you have no problem with her " I asked Taecyeon.

" No man. The other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter