I still love you

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wooyoung Pov

It been a week since Jieun didn't come to school. I ask Jiyeon but i think she heard about what i did too because she wouldn't even look at me. The boys also said that i did her really wrong. After seeing her walk away crying it kind of make me feel something. But i mean she could've just walk away too when i said " i love you " it was her fault for falling for me. There is no sight of her, i can't ask anyone else since i don't want anyone to think i have a thing with her. While thinking the classroom door  fly open. Our teacher walk in and then a another student follow in. Who is this guy ? He seem like he is a tough guy. 

" hello class " teacher said

" hello" everyone welcome her. 

" We have a new transfer student here, he just came back from the state. So please be nice to him and welcome him . Now introduce yourself " my teacher said as she turn to him.

" Good morning everyone , My name is taeyang, It's nice meeting all of you and please take care of me" he introduce and the teacher put him right behide where Jieun sit. Ugh! Jieun jieun thats all that come into my head. Such a bother. 

Taeyang Pov

I've been wondering if i should go to school the whole week last week but i didn't have the courage to go there and see Jieun so i waited a week. When i got to school i saw Jiyeon and she was alone so i asked her and she said that Jieun was still sick and haven't come to school. Phew now i can breath . Why am i still so nervous to see her? Just like on our first date waiting for her at the cafe near her house. I'm worried tho. Her mom usually force her to school unless she is feeling very unwell.

I went into the office and the teacher take me to my class. I introduce myself and take my sit. The teacher start teaching and talking i couldn't constatrate. I wonder what class Jieun is in. I should've have ask Jiyeon so that i wouldn't be in the same class as her. Aishhh. It's too late now but she might be in this class either so i shouldn't worry.

That's when the door open and here come in Jieun. With her school uniform in her tiny body with her long black hair. She still look the same always beautiful. But oh no what if she see me , is she in this class ? I am in trouble !! She didn't look up at all , she just apology to the teacher for being late and come toward my sit. Wait did she see me? Is she comig toward me? she just  sat down in the chair infront of me .  She take out her stuff and start writing down what the teacher have on the board. I couldn't take my eyes of her. I haven't see her in two years, she don't look healthy. The bell rang and she still never look back. Everyone got up and went to get some lunch. Jieun just sit down and look out the window, thats when the guy next to her said something to her and she just stood up and turn. Booom her eyes was so wide she saw me. I couldn;t say anything i was froze. 

" Oppa.." she said, there was tears falling down her face, was this from me and this guy ? I didn't know what to say.

Just when i open my mouth to say something she ran away. I followed her.

She stop by the school garden and cry . I walk toward her " Iu " i said.

" Oppa when did you come back? I thought u said you're never coming back ? " she asked.

i walk toward her so i can wipe her tears but she scoop back. " i just got back a few days ago, i just think it's getting boring there so." i said. That wasn't the truth. It was fun there but the two years without her was a pain. I miss her so much that i came back. At first i just want to see her but seeing her at the hospital i want to be with her and make her happy . 

she just sat quietly for awhile and finally stop crying. " aw i see, are you staying here for good then ?" she asked smiling. 

'" Yea, and what's wrong ?why are you crying ? Did i surprise you ?" 

" nothing , i was just a little surprise, i'm sorry i really didn't want you to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter