That guy is my tutor ?????

A gift from god
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hey everyone!!! I am finally back !! Thank you so much for always being here and supporting me !!! It means so much to me. I am in my 3rd years of high school so i been so busy. I have a lot of the other chapter written down but i never had the time to type it but it almost time for break so !! YAY!! Also , please understand my grammer is not that good :( !! Jieun Pov:           I  skip all my others classes that day and walk straight home. I cry the whole way back. I was so depressed that i didn't eat anything that day, i just went straigth to my room so my mom would not see my puffy red eyes. Jiyeon decided to come over after school too but i told her i just wanted to be alone for awhile and i think she figure what is going on because she just left without asking me anything. The scence between me and oppa keep playing in my head , i didn't wan to think about it but my tears wouldn't stop. It was true all boys are the same , they always end up hurting us girls. 

            The next morning my head was hurting so much so i told my mom i just want to stay at home. My mom just say okay which caught me by surprise because my mom always nag me to go to school. But it was also weird because she didn't ask me anything else either. She didn't ask why i was locked up in my room all day yesterday ? Why i didn't want to eat dinner ? Why my eyes is all swollen ? Instead she just ate quietly and said "Honey, i am always here you know that right?" I just take a quick glance at her and smile then ate quietly with her. My parent are not th type of parent who are sweet. They are very straightforward. They have high expectation for me but they care about me so much. They always know when something happen to me or if i am not feeling well. Since i am the only child they give me all the love they can give. 

        After an hour or two my mom left for work , my dad was out on a business trip. I text Jiyeon.  

Me : Hey! Bes i am feeling well today so i am just gunna stay home okie . 

Jiyeon : What !! So i am gunna be all alone :( hope u feel better BES. And WHATTTT HAPPPEN YESTERDAY ?

Me: SORRRY BES lol, but girl u got ur man lol. N i'll explained everything later okay ?

Jiyeon : But i still miss you lol, and okay okay .

After i text her i just lay on the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter