Thank You

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bom grabbed Jiyong's hands tighter when they are in the lift, going up to YG Sajangnim's office. "Relax" Jiyong chuckled and Bom glared at him. "What if Sajangnim asks me to quit 2NE1, or worse YG? I mean, I have been on diet this few months right? So I'm already on Hwangssabu's target weight for me, Sajangnim wouldn't be so cruel right? I'm the main vocal afterall and I would die if I can't si-"Bom rambled and Jiyong cut her.

 

"YAH! Stop babbling nonsense, Sajangnim won't do that. Plus, I hate how you look now, you are not as chubby as before, my heart hurts when I see you struggling through your diet" Jiyong frowned. "But-" Bom started and Jiyong cut her off again. "Don't worry, You would be fine. Come on, let's go in" The elevator sounded with a 'ding', signalling the arrival to YG Sajangnim's office. "Annyeonghasaeyo" Bom and Jiyong bowed to YG. 
 

"Sit down" YG said. "H-How are you planning to attend to this issue?" Bom stuttered. "As you see, 2NE1's AON tour has just finished and I decide to let 2NE1 on a break , other than some schedules here and there. I actually already wrote a personal message to address your issue since I know the matter best. Hence, we would also let the netizens know that you are on reflection period to let them cool down for awhile." YG explained. 

 

"Personal letter? Hyung, you have never done that before?" Jiyong asked curiously and Bom nodded, agreeing with him. "Bommie is like my daughter actually, though naughty sometimes since she keeps eating non stop" YG chuckled before continuing, "Fans and others might think I favor CL more in 2NE1 but I treat them equally, I give you girls different time to shine so you won't let fame turn you into someone proud and cocky. When Bom said during her audition, 'if its not YG, then I'm not going to be a singer' she left a deep impression in me. So, when this scandal came out, I'm really sad when I saw Bom cry yesterday. So, I decided to address this matter myself and published a personal letter" YG smiled. 

 

Bom then stood up and rushed over and hugged YG Sajangnim . "Sajangnim , Thank you so much. Thanks for tolerating my nonsense all this while. Thanks for not asking me to quit 2NE1. Thanks for writing that personal letter. Thanks for being so nice to Bommie. And really Thanks for understanding me. Saranghaeeee" Bom beamed and YG and Jiyong chuckled in response. "Bommie-ah, Don't listen to those netizens' comments because they know nothing. Some would accept but some would be stubborn and refused to. Have a clear conscience because your medical letter really state that you had a condition. Haters just gonna hate" YG patted Bom's shoulders and pulled away. 

 

"Now , Now. You have this whole week off, do anything you li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter