Relax

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"since we are having a break, Where do you guys wanna go?" Dara asked as both groups lazed around Big Bang's studio. "Yeah... We have to plan to either bum around in dorms which is very useless, or go overseas since tomorrow our break officially starts." Minzy agreed. "Ummm... Shall we go somewhere far or near?" Taeyang asked. "Since this is a trip to let us rest and breathe, I was thinking of both. Somewhere near and countryside after going somewhere far for sightseeing and shopping." Jiyong suggested, Bom's hair with her resting on his chest. 

 

"Unnie , where do you want to go?" Chaerin asked, worried. "Umm... I feel like going back to America... to visit my aunt and also to roam around the places there. But if you guys don't want to, I don't mind going myself" Bom smiled softly. "What are you talking noona, we will definitely go, ITS AMERICA. " Daesung exclaimed. "Then for the near place?" TOP asked. "Jeju Island?" Jiyong suggested and everyone's eyes twinkled. "OMG its gonna be fun there, we have to rent a big Villa" Seungri cheered.

 

"Okay now now, we got to head back to pack and then we will leave tomorrow , I will confirm the flight details with all of you later so after packing we will meet up for dinner." Taeyang explained and everyone nodded in agreement. 

 

All of them went to the basement and settled into their personal cars. Bom settled in Jiyong's lambourghini, the rest of 2NE1 in Dara's car and the rest of Big Bang in their company van. "Baby, Take this one week to relax, don't think about this incident and focus on enjoying." Jiyong smiled and kissed Bom's hands. "I'm alright. I don't really care about netizens now since they know nothing of what just happened. But I was feeling awful because the scene just keep replaying in my mind" Bom frowned and looked down. 

 

"Don't worry, we will relax when we are on this trip and I trust you would get over this fast. Do you want to stay over at Big Bang's dorm tonight? I'm not returning to our apartment since its far away from Incheon Airport." Jiyong asked. Yes, that's right, they normally stay together though Bom has to lie to her fans saying she stays alone in her dorm. In 2011, both of them bought and  payed half of the apartment's money after Bom insisted on it. "No... I will stay with the girls today. We need our girls' night too. Plus we will be late to the airport if I stay at your dorm." Bom smiled warmly. 

 

"Awwww... I wanted to spend time with you." Jiyong fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter