Bom

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong yawned and stretched as he opened his eyes. He looked down at the angel resting on his chest and smiled as he studied her features. Her facial features were near perfect as she matured over the years, often being accused of having plastic surgery which her friends knew it wasn't true. Chaerin and Bom went to Big Bang's dorm which is 1 level above and stayed over. Even as he caressed and her cheeks, the angel was still in her dreamland. Jiyong looked at the time through his phone and realised its already 12pm.

 

"Bommie ahhh" Jiyong cooed as he traced his lips over her bare shoulders. "Quiet. I need my sleep" Bom mumbled and snuggled closer into Jiyong's chest. "Baby, it's 12pm already, we need our lunch" Jiyong coaxed. "We have bread here." Jiyong taunted after Bom stayed quiet. "Can u bring that here?" Bom opened her eyes finally. "No... You know how I hate people eating in my room." Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows. "..." Bom closed her eyes again. "Bommieeeee" Jiyong's whine was then cut off by someone barging intot he room.

 

"HYUNG NOONA , WE ORDERED LUNCH , YOU BETT- OMO HYUNGGGGG, JIYONG HYUNG AND BOM NOONA IS " Seungri shouted as he barged into the room without even knocking. "YAH LEE SEUNGHYUN GET OUT" Jiyong shouted as he flipped himself on top of Bom and covered themselves with all the blankets. "SHARING IS CARING HYUNG. STOP HAVING AND COME OUT FOR LUNCH" Seungri yelled and the couple could hear the giggles and laughters from outside.

 

"This is all your fault" Bom huffed as she slapped Jiyong's chest. "Pleaseee, both of us wanted it" Jiyong smirked. "But... You said its okay not to put on clothes "Bom glared. "Yeah Yeah my bommie is right, I give up, now let's go wash up" Jiyong smiled . Jiyong smirked and carried Bom bridal style to his toilet. "KWON JI YONG LET ME DOWN" Bom squealed. "NOPE. LETS HEAD ON TO THE JOURNEY OF OUR SECOND ROUND" Jiyong smiled cheekily. 

"What did you guys order ?" Bom asked as she skipped out of the room, finished bathing . "Unnie, I'm so hungry from waiting for you two to wash up. PPALI" Chaerin complained. "Our Chaerinie~ unnie is here now. " Bom smiled sheepishly  after receiving the constant glares from Chaerin. Bom and Jiyong settled down on the chair and they dug into the American Breakfast. "What do we have for schedules today?" Bom asked Chaerin. 

 

"Ummm... We have a meeting with the producers for our AON stop in Macau , it would be in YG Building though. And then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter