Lies

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~YGFamily Power Tour in Tokyo~

 

Jiyong watched with a smile on his face as Bom belted out her vocals when performing Come Back Home. "That's my wife" Jiyong stated proudly. "You have fallen so hard. I have never seen you like this from the day we became friends" Soohyuk teased. "I admit. No one would ever beat my wife" Jiyong smirked. "Are you two preparing for it already? The wedding procedure and all?" Jonghyun asked. "Umm... Bom wants the wedding only after her reflection period is over but we are working on it slowly" Jiyong replied.

 

"Oh yeah. Jiyong-ah. The Nuthang Crew is heading to Miyako Island this weekend. Do you want to join?" Xin asked. "Wait, so the entire gang is going? Or are we including some other people?" Jiyong asked. "Kiko and Xin are back already. So, basically Kiko, Soojoo and the Nuthang crew is going" Danny explained. "Chaerin?" Jiyong asked. "Chaerin wanted to have a shopping trip and sleepover with the 2NE1 girls, who she referred as her sisters" TOP replied. 

 

"Ahhh... I guess I would go." Jiyong agreed, causing the boys to howl in excitement. "Finally someone going who would pay for our meals" They said in chorus. "You wish" Jiyong chuckled. As the boys engaged in their own conversation, Jiyong can't help but think. Bom is very close to the Nuthang crew but she hates it when Jiyong hangs out with people like Soojoo and Kiko, especially Kiko. 

 

"Bro? What are you thinking" Taeyang asked suspiciously. Jiyong was amazed, Taeyang always knew what he was thinking. "I bet you heard our conversation just now right? As to Soojoo and Kiko joining the trip to Miyako Island. And..." Jiyong trailed off. "And?" Taeyang asked. "You know how Bom hates it when I hang out with them right." Jiyong sighed. "Jiyongie, actually Bom isn't the only one. We, Big Bang members like the two of them and all, but we find they are too wild for us to hang out, they can simply ruin our hardships in becoming successful in our career. " Taeyang explained. 

 

"As for Kiko, It's normal for Bom Noona to hate it when you hang out with her. Both of you had scandals so many times. And you know how Noona is very insecure by saying Kiko's body is skinnier and all. You have to think about her too. But still, I'm sure Noona will support you if you tell her honestly that you want to go Miyako Island with them." Taeyang sighed. "But, I'm planning not to tell Bommie that I'm going Miyako Island with them." Jiyong sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter