Go Away

Hidden One.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa... The drug matter back in 2010 is revealed on internet!! And Bom Unnie ran off" 

 

Minzy's words echoed in Jiyong's mind as he sprinted down the halls of YG Building. "Where would Bommie be ? Where?" Jiyong said as he thought hard. He was about to exit YG Building but saw lots of fans crowding outside, demanding explanations. "No... Bom should still be in YG Building" Jiyong whispered to himself and ran to check all the empty studios. "BOMMIE" Jiyong barged into the empty studios but Bom wasn't there.

 

"Where... ROOFTOP?" Jiyong thought and ran up the stairs to the rooftop. He sprinted and then barged through the door. "BOMMIE?" Jiyong shouted , when there was no response , he was about to leave the rooftop but he heard soft cryings. "Bommie?" Jiyong called out softly and the crying got softer, as if the owner didn't want him to find her. "Go away~" Bom sobbed. Jiyong still approached and softened when he saw Bom's tears. 

 

Jiyong crouched down beside her and he can hear her soft mumblings. "Tia! Don't leave me please. I missed you so much." Bom shivered. "Bommie , It's Jiyong" Jiyong lifted her chin after realising she hasn't acknowledge his presence. "Jiyong?" Bom looked up and crashed into Jiyong's embrace. "Jiyong" Bom cried and buried her face in his shoulders. "Let it all out okay. It's just me and you here."Jiyong patted her shoulders. Jiyong then sat on the floor as Bom cried in his chest. 

 

"When I saw it on internet, all those memories just came back to me. Tia, she died in front of me in that soccer field . And she was one of my closest friends." Bom stuttered out. "Yeah I know, You told me before right? Bommie, Tia may have been happier now." Jiyong smiled. "But what I didn't tell you was I quarrelled with her one week before she passed away. And because of my ego. I didn't apologise. What have I done, really" Bom buried her head deeper. 

 

"I'm sure you visited her often at the cemetry last time right? She will already know you are apologetic" Jiyong her hair. He looked over and saw Bom's phone and it looked like it was the comments she was browsing through just now. "Babe, didn't I tell you not to look at the comments every time a scandal comes out?" Jiyong sighed. "I couldn't help it..." Bom mumbled. "Jiyong... I'm such a right? Netizens said that" Bom suddenly chuckled darkly.

 

"Bommie, you shouldn't look at such comments and agree to it." Jiyong frowned. "I really tried my best in practicing to perfect and satisfy my fans but simply just because of this scandal, so many of them left me. I'm so pathetic right." Bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter