The mission- Mr Shin

Revelations of Secrets and Identities

<>

“Are you ready?”

“No… Kyuhyun, I don’t think I can do this. I don’t suit as a girl.” He whined.

“Come on, I think you will look fine. Just come out, and I’ll see.”

“It’s too weird.”

“Sungmin-” Kyuhyun was cut short when he saw rather cute looking girl. His eyes unconsciously widened as he saw the smaller male walk out the bathroom. He was wearing a wig, that reached down mid-back and dyed brown, it had been loosely curled, with bangs that perfectly framed his face. He wore a flowy, but formal salmon coloured dress that reached his knees, with a belt around his waist, defining his hourglass body shape. He then wore a simple beige stiletto along with a silver clutch.

“Wow. You look really beautiful.” Kyuhyun shyly admitted, making the other blush.

“Thanks. I don’t feel like a woman though, and I can’t apply this make-up.” He said exasperately.

“I think we can do something…” Kyuhyun pulled out his phone and typed up tutorials on how to apply makeup and handed it to Sungmin, who mumbled a ‘thanks’.

After the latter went back into the bathroom, Kyuhyun lied against the couch and blankly stared at the ceiling, with his mouth slightly opened. He was pondering on what to do after they had poisoned the man. They couldn’t just run away, but they also couldn’t simply stay with him, in case they get caught. He decided, that he would just listen to what the voice over ordered them to do, since he had now basically became their puppet, being controlled to do whatever they wished.

Kyuhyun took a sharp intake of breath and sat back up. His eyes trailed back to the locked bathroom, where Sungmin was preoccupied in. The innocent man inside had to kill a man. He knew Sungmin couldn’t do it, but he also knew that if he didn’t do it, everything will become even worse. He sighed and ran his fingers through his fair. He then banged his hand onto the table out of frustration, causing the male in the bathroom to run out to see what was wrong. Kyuhyun looked up and saw him with light make up, he had a light golden and shimmery eye shadow, peach blush and tinted lip gloss. It was simple, but it highlighted the features on his face, and made him even more beautiful.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly, however, the taller was still in daze over how good Sungmin looked like as a girl.

“Hng.”

“Kyuhyun.”

“Huh, what?”

“I heard a bang.”

“O-Oh, I was frustrated so I punched… the table.”

“Oh, are you okay?”

“Yeah.” He cleared his throat and glanced everywhere around the room but Sungmin. “Um, are you ready to go?”

He bit his lip and looked to the floor, before nodding. In a small voice, he replied, “Let’s go.”

~

That man sitting there with the newspaper in his hand and in a suit. He is the man that you will be meeting.The voice said in his ear.

Kyuhyun scanned the diners to find someone who matched the man described. He noticed how formal and exquisite the restaurant was. The walls were gold that shimmered under the light of the chandelier, and the ceiling was a perfect replica of the ceilings of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo. Kyuhyun reminded himself that he wasn’t here to admire the delicate and beautiful deisn and structure of the restaurant and continued to look around to find the man. Finally, his eyes laid on someone who closely matched the description and walked up, with Sungmin’s arm around his.

“Mr Shin?” The slightly chubby man looked up and gave a big smile.

“You must be Mr and Mrs Cho?”

“Yes, that is us. It is nice to meet you.”

“Yes yes, I have been looking forward to this meeting. Please. Sit.” He said, motioning them to sit in front. The couple did as they were told and sat across from him.

“So, I have heard many good things about the two of you. How long have you been together?”

3 years. Sungmin heard in his ear, and voiced it out, leaving Kyuhyun to stare at him with question. He reached up and pushed back a tendril of hair behind his ear, subtly indicating that it was told to him to say it.

“Ahh, and still going strong, I see.” They looked back at Mr Shin and forced a smile.

“Anyways, about the contract and agreement?” Kyuhyun interrupted to change the subject.

“Yes, that’s right. Oh my goodness, forgive me for prying into your relationship, but you look like a wonderful couple, that I have forgotten about the actual reason as to why we are here.”

Kyuhyun and Sungmin let out a small laugh, and as that subsided, he pulled out a contract and handed it to Kyuhyun. He grabbed the document and looked at it. It had at least 15 pages, and Kyuhyun scanned quickly through the first page before flipping it over, however in the midst of doing so, Mr Shin placed his hand in front of the papers, to stop his from continuing. The latter looked up and stared at him questioningly, noticing that the eye smiles and teasing look was now replaced by a strong, dark gaze that sent shivers down his spine.

“No, no, no. That is not for you to see, until you have signed it.”

Do NOT sign it. This is where Lee Sungmin must kill the man.

Sungmin physically started taking heavier breaths and Kyuhyun glanced at him and told him to calm down.

“Is something wrong?”

“A-Ah, yes, she has bad anxiety problems, and sometimes glipses of her past come back and haunt her.” He said quietly, pretending to hide his explanation from the hyperventilating male.

“Oh, should we leave her alone? Maybe she needs some space.”

“Yes, I think that that would be a good idea. Minah, I’ll just be out with Mr Shin, okay? Just rest your mind and if anything is wrong, just call me okay?”

“Y-Yeah.” He said in a small voice. He heard Kyuhyun murmur an, I love you, and although he knew that this was all part of the act, for some reason, Sungmin’s heart started beating faster and craved to hear those words to come out of his mouth again. He gulped, and shook the thoughts out of his head, and when he couldn’t see men anymore, he reached down to his clutch and pulled out the small tube that contained the transparent substance that could potentially kill any human being. He shakily brought it up to the table, and looked up to see if they were anywhere to be seen.

When he confirmed that it should be safe to pour it in, his eyes caught another. He couldn’t pull away from that piercing gaze that seemed to be sending him a message. The more the other bore into his eyes, the more Sungmin felt dizzier and confused. He finally managed to force himself to rip his gaze from the unknown, and faced the table, closing his eyes and breathing in and out, trying to forget how that person’s eyes made him feel so confronted and exposed. He looked up again to see that the owner of that fierce stare was gone, and quickly, before anything else was going to distract him, he poured the liquid into the glass, before burying his head in his arms on the table. His heart was hammering so hard to the point where it hurt, and he was sweating like he had run non-stop for a whole summer’s day.

Soon, he was able to calm his breathing and repeatedly tell himself that everything was going to be okay, although deep down, every single part of him knew that that wasn’t the case. After what seemed to be hours, Sungmin looked up as he heard a familiar laughter that was getting louder. He saw Kyuhyun and Mr Shin walking back and chatting like old friends, and Sungmin’s heart started beating harder.

“Minah-ssi, are you feeling better?”

“I guess, a little.” He said with a small smile, “I am so sorry for that little… episode. It hasn’t happened in a long time.”

“Ahh, that is fine. Mr Cho has explained everything to me, and I completely understand. Anyways, how about a toast?” He said, pulling his glass up. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin who looked frightened. He knew what was going to happen, and so, he grabbed onto the scared man’s hand, who looked back with large eyes. Kyuhyun knew what this meant. He slightly shook his head and they looked back, grabbing their glass and pulling it up. As soon as the clink! was heard, both men stared at the pale yellow liquid that was slowly moving towards the other’s mouth. Sungmin’s hands trembled and before he could register what he was doing, he pushed the table forward, knocking it against Mr Shin’s belly, causing him to drop it on the floor, breaking the glass and spilling all its context.

“Minah!” Kyuhyun yelled. He knew what this meant. Sungmin had gone against their orders, and now he was going to die.

“Oh, my goodness. I am so so sorry. I am so clumsy!” He said. Tears were seeping out of his eyes, and he sobbed in his hands, he was going to die because of what he did, and he was utterly scared.

You have breached our orders. We have gone through this. As soon as this meeting is finished, you will face your fate and die. Mr Lee Sungmin.

“Don’t cry Mrs Cho. It’s alright. I bet today is just not a good day for you. Don’t worry, we all go through these days.”

Sungmin couldn’t stop crying. Kyuhyun was rubbing circles on his back, but he was pale to know that Sungmin could potentially be killed today for not listening to orders.

“I apologise on behalf of my wife, but can we please go home now? She is quite paranoid at the moment. Maybe we can sort out another meeting for this contract.” He said, trying his best to not stutter.

“Yes, yes. Of course. The health of your wife is much more important than this contract. I will meet the both of you when everything is fine and everyone is well.”

“Thank you so much Mr Shin.”

They stood up and shook hands, while Sungmin was still shaking at what he was going to be in for. They walked out and Kyuhyun glanced worriedly at the trembling man who was still whimpering in fear. He took off his coat and swung it over on Sungmin’s shoulders to keep him warmer and to comfort him. He was then faced by the shorter’s red puffy eyes, and a small, forced smile to show his gratitude.

“Are you thirsty?” He murmured. Sungmin gave a faint nod, and Kyuhyun turned to the chubby man who was looking straight ahead with an unreadable face.

“Mr Shin. I am going to go and buy Minah a drink. Can you look after her in the meantime? It will just be a few minutes.”

“Of course. Take your time.” He replied with a smile.

Kyuhyun gave a grateful smile, before turning and dashing away to the nearest convenient store.

“Are you okay, Mrs Cho? Here, let’s take you somewhere more confined, so you can relax.” Sungmin couldn’t speak, nor did he want to speak, so he simply followed him to a small alleyway, only a minute away. Once they had arrived, he sat down on the cold concrete ground and turned to look at the other man. His eyes widened as he saw that he had a knife.

“Mr Shin?” He quivered in fear, his eyes widened in realisation.

The said man smirked. “You had a chance to kill me didn’t you, Mrs Cho? Or should I say, Sungmin?”

He gasped. “W-What?”

“Don’t think that I don’t know anything about you or your partner over there. Why do you think that the people you were working for wanted you to kill me?”

“But how’d you know?”

He let out a menacing laugh and leaned forward towards Sungmin’s ear. “I know everything.

He felt a cold sharp metal pierce through his skin and he whimpered, biting his lips to prevent himself from screaming out loud.

“Oh don’t worry. Scream all you want. No one will hear you.” He said, noticing what he was trying to do, before plunging the knife back into Sungmin’s stomach and pulling it down. His dress was now stained with his own blood, and the stain was getting bigger really quicker. Suddenly, Sungmin grabbed his clutch and pulled out a gun that Kyuhyun was forcibly told him to carry. He took it out and aimed it at the fatter man, and without thinking twice, he pulled the trigger, expecting a loud noise, however, he realised that there was a silencer connected to it, so only a swift whistle was heard. He looked at the now deceased man before realising what he had just did. He was now a murderer, his hands were now stained with blood.

Sungmin looked at his gun and then back at the man with the gunshot wound in the middle of his forehead. He noticed the contract in the back pocket of the man and crawled over to grab it. He dropped the gun and the documents in his clutch and then limped out of the alley. Only then, did he realised how painful his stab wounds were and how his salmon coloured dress, had turned red. As soon as he stepped of the lane, a man ran passed him as if on cue. He glanced at the man, who stopped and turned back.

“Sungmin.” He whispered.

“K-Kyu.”

“We have to get you to the hospital.”

“No. Hospital takes too much time. We have to get to the motel.”

Kyuhyun wanted to argue back, but he knew the other had a point. He took the coat that was still hanging around Sungmin’s shoulders, and buttoned it up, to avoid catching attention that a lady had blood stains all over her dress.

“Mr Cho Kyuhyun?” He turned. Big mistake.

“My name is Kim Jong Woon, and you are under arrest for the terror bombing and murder of Zhou Mi.”

Run. Now. He heard.

Without a second thought, Kyuhyun grabbed Sungmin’s hand and they ran as fast as they could. Sungmin was limping and wheezing from the loss of blood and was obviously having trouble keeping up.

Leave the wounded man.

“No! If he dies, then I will die too!” He shouted. He noticed that the policeman was right behind them and he needed to hurry up.

Both Kyuhyun and Sungmin heard a grumble in their ear, and a few mumbling before the person started talking again. We will spare the life of your friend just this once. However, how he recovers from these wounds is not our responsibility.

Kyuhyun sighed in relief and gripped onto Sungmin’s hand even tighter. He was obviously losing conscious from fatigue and loss of blood, but he kept forcing himself to keep running.

Once you reach an intersection, turn left and run another 158m. There, you will see a taxi that you will take back to your motel.

“Can you hold on any longer?” He asked the Sungmin, in which he replied with a nod. He didn’t want Kyuhyun to know that he felt like he was about to die, but Kyuhyun noticed how his eyes were fluttering, showing that he was forcing himself to stay awake. Without hesitation, Kyuhyun slowed down a bit to reach the other’s pace and bent down a bit. He let go of his hands, and lifted him bridal style before speeding up and towards the intersection. Kyuhyun thought it would’ve been tough and a heavy job, but surprisingly, the adrenalin had given him more strength and power to endure the extra weight and long run.

Once he had reached the intersection, he turned left and saw a yellow taxi and was parked roughly 100 metres or more apart. He sped up and turned his head back to see a small figure still chasing after them. Once he arrived at the taxi, he jumped in and the car straight away drove away, not even asking Kyuhyun where he wanted to go. He stared at the unconscious man and silently apologised for making him suffer this ordeal.

~

It was quiet. Yes, the car journey was quite long, but all that was heard was the heavy breathing of Sungmin and the low humming of the car itself. Kyuhyun let his eyes close as he rested them however his rest was cut short when he heard the sirens of a police car. He jumped and looked behind, seeing the Jong Woon policeman catching up.

“Can we go any faster?”

“Nope.”

He sighed, frustrated at the short answer.

“We are so going to die.” He muttered, as he saw the green turn amber to red. The taxi slowed down, but then it suddenly turned green. His brows furrowed in confusion and looked back. The police car was speeding up to follow them, but then was stopped by a sudden traffic jam coming from the left and right.

“Did you do that?” He murmured, as though talking to them.

Yes. See what we are capable of? That is why you should not underestimate us when we say we want to kill you.

He gulped. “Got it.”

~

Carrying the sleeping man in his arms, Kyuhyun walked up the stairs to the motel. Once he arrived at the doorstep of their room, he steadied and balanced Sungmin on one arm, while the other reached for the keys, as soon as he unlocked it, he placed his arm back to carrying him. He turned around and bent forward a little to use his to push the door open and then walked in, kicking the door shut behind him. He placed Sungmin on the couch and took off his coat. He flinched at the large blood stain that had now turned slightly brown.

With trembling hands, he reached down to the hem of Sungmin’s dress and pulled it up over his head, to take it off. The stab wounds weren’t deep, however it was long. Kyuhyun looked around to see if they had a first aid kit, but realised that they didn’t have any. He went to the kitchen to grab a towel and then dampened it, to clean off any dried blood or any that was still seeping out from the cut. Once that was done, he let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding and tried to find any form of a bandage. There was a sudden knock at the door, and Kyuhyun ran over to see who it was, however, there was no one. He opened the door, to be greeted by a small kit, and when he looked around, he spotted a brown haired guy jogging away. The guy looked familiar, however Kyuhyun couldn’t put his finger on who exactly it was.

He took the kit back in and opened it. In it, there was a note: It might seem like we are all against you, but there are a handful of people who are behind you and preventing your death. You might not know who I am, or who we are, but you will, very soon.

He turned the note around and saw a list of instructions on how to properly disinfect a wound. He followed through it thoroughly, starting with the anti-septic and saw how Sungmin winced and cringed in his sleep at the sting. Once everything was done, Sungmin was waking up, from his sleep.

“K-Kyuhyun?” He croaked.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Where are we?”

“At home.”

“Oh…” There was a pause, “In my clutch, the document. Everything that is there.”

Kyuhyun walked over to the said clutch and ped it. In it, was his gun and the documents. He pulled out the gun and noticed that one bullet was missing.

“D-Did you shoot someone?”

“Mr Shin.” He murmured. “He knew who we were and he stabbed me, which was why I did it.”

“Sungmin…” He heard a sniff and noticed that he probably didn’t want to talk about it. Kyuhyun then put his full attention to the documents and read through the pages. As he read, he began to find out more about Mr Shin’s true identity. Finally, reaching the last page, Kyuhyun’s brows furrowed, he quietly read each words aloud and when all the information got to his head, he gasped.

“Kyuhyun? What’s wrong?”

“I know…”

“Know what? Kyuhyun?”

Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin, he looked like he had just seen a ghost. “I-I think I know where Baro and Sandeul are.”

 

Thank you all for reading!!! :DD And THANKYU sooo much to: Anneelf, tulip1, mineforever021, Littlemrsmalfoy, meacuiza, Sessym12 and trianifi for subscribing and also to: tulip1 and bluerose_24 for upvoting <3

I hope you guys all enjoy this chapter, it's slightly boring >.< Sorry!!! But I really do hope that you guys Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!! It means a lot ^^ Thankyu all once again and hope you all stay safe and healthy!!