Kyuhyun..

Revelations of Secrets and Identities

He let out a big giant yawn as he got out of bed, still half sleeping, he reached out to feel his clothes and put them on, not registering the fact that they weren’t on him. “Kyu baby, come back to bed.” A tired lady called out. This made Kyuhyun more alert. Tired lady? Lady? He turned to the person who was invading his bed.

“Who the hell are you?” He asked, not overly shocked, but not happy at the same time.

“Oh? You don’t remember what we did last night? We had so much fun.” The girl pouted.

“Sorry miss, but I have no idea who you are and what you’re doing in my apartment, please leave now.” The girl glanced at him with a smirk.

“That wasn’t what you said yesterday, in fact, you begged me to stay.” This time, Kyuhyun was red in anger and picked her up, not caring that she wasn’t covered with clothing, and carried her outside his apartment. A few minutes later, her clothes flew out too.

~

Kyuhyun ran his fingers through his unruly hair, cursing himself for being too out of control when drunk. He decided on taking a shower to try and get rid of everything that happened last night- whatever that was that happened, but seeing that they were both slightly too under dressed, he didn’t really need to over think about the situation.

Within 10 minutes, Kyuhyun had gotten dressed and ready for work. He reached out for his phone and checked if there were any calls from last night. Message from Leeteuk.

Kyuhyun-ah can you pick up Sandeullie for me after his kinder?

Kyuhyun groaned and replied.

 No. Don’t ask me why, you know why.

The reply had come almost instantly.

Please Kyuhyun, just this once. I promise to make it up to you.

He sighed and thought about what he was doing after work- nothing. He frowned. It was either his free time, or his brother, who he had to choose from. Kyuhyun let out a loud groaned, replied:

Fine. You better make it up to me somehow. I’ll be waiting for a new car outside by tomorrow =.=

~

Kyuhyun arrived at work to see a few lady secretaries expectedly waiting for him. He glanced at them, and hardly gave them any notice, making some of them pout. One of the ladies even had the guts to go up to him and hand him a gift, stating that it was from an unknown person, and that they left a card. Once he opened the card, it was none other but the lady who had given him the gift. He rolled his eyes and chucked the gift in the bin, without even looking at the contexts.

Kyuhyun was sick of it. He loved his job, however putting the clingy girls, who claims that they’ve slept together before, made him question if working in the company was really what he wanted, so he requested for his own work office, and being one of the best workers in the company, they abided to his request with no hesitation.

Time went passed quickly and it soon became 4PM, which meant the end of work and picking up his nephew. Kyuhyun didn’t care that he was allowed to go home, and had completely forgotten about his duty to take Sandeul home. Once he finished, he checked his watch- 5:13PM. He frowned. Something was obviously wrong, but he didn’t know what. He had finished all his work. Yes, he passed his working hours, but that didn’t matter. The sudden thought suddenly hit him, and he realised, he had to pick Sandeul up more than an hour ago.

Kyuhyun hurriedly packed everything up and drove down to the kinder. He ran to his class, so see a young male teacher singing a soft song. Huffing from running and the lack of air, he managed to let out a small, “Sandeul-ah.” And the teacher stopped singing and glanced at him.

“Are you the guardian of Sandeul?”

“Yeah, I lost track of time. Sorry.”

“It’s okay. He was crying but I managed to relax him and he ended up sleeping.” He said with a smile.

“Thank you so much. Um, just out of curiosity, when do you usually go home?”

“Usually an hour ago.” The man said.

“Oh. I’m so sorry.” Kyuhyun said, he didn’t usually apologise whenever he was late, but for some odd reason he felt the need to this time.

The other man chuckled. “It’s fine. Sandeul is a really good boy. He thinks differently from other people and his creativity is great.” He stated, but then his smile faltered a bit. “However, he can’t cope when we are reading or writing. He doesn’t know how to do it.”

“So what do we have to do?”

“To be honest, kids who are usually in this situation would have to repeat kinder for another year, but Leeteuk-ssi doesn’t want that. So I recommend someone- you or his parents- to come in once in a while, preferably every day, but that is probably impossible, and looks at how he goes, help him read and write. Children work best when they are around people they trust or really love.”

Kyuhyun thought about it for a while. “His parents though, are very busy. They hardly ever go home, which is why they had a nurse for Sandeul. But since he’s quit, they left me to look after him, and I have work every day when he has kinder.”

“I understand. But it would b-”

“Appa?” a cute voice called out from the sofa.

“Sandeullie. Its Kyu Appa.”

Sandeul sat up straight and looked at the man. “KYU APPA!” he yelled and ran to hug the said man.

Sungmin laughed. “It seems like you are close.”

“Not really.” Kyuhyun said, “He just really loves me, don’t you ducky?” making Sandeul giggle and nod.

“Can we go get ice-cream Kyu Appa? Mommy said that if you say yes then we can go.”

“I don’t know, it is pretty late now.” Sandeul pouted.

“But that’s your fault! Kyu Appa PLEAASSEEEE? I was a brave boy. I only cried once. Even ask Songsaenim.”

“Okay then, if you say soooo. Teacher, was Deullie behaving today?” Kyuhyun asked.

Sungmin laughed, he pretended to think. “Songsaenim! I was! I was being a good good boy!”

Sungmin smiled and nodded, “I guess you were, Kyu Appa, why don’t you treat Sandeullie here for ice-cream?”

Sandeul squealed in delight and clung onto Kyuhyun’s legs. “YEAH YEAH!! Kyu- Appa let’s go!! And we can bring songsaenim along too!!” he yelled in happiness.

Kyuhyun laughed and glanced at Sungmin. “Would you like to come too?”

The latter chuckled, “It would be too troublesome.”

“NOOOOO IT WON’T. IT’LL BE JUST LIKE DEULLIE GOING OUT WITH APPA AND UMMA, BUT APPA WILL BE KYU APPA AND UMMA WILL BE TEACHER LEE UMMA.” Sandeul said, a bit too happy.

The two adults stared at the little hyperactive boy in shock. Did he really just ship the two together?

Kyuhyun cleared his throat, “Um so…”

“Sungmin.”

“Ahh Sungmin-ssi. I’m Kyuhyun.”

“Nice to meet you Kyuhyun.” He said, smiling.

“So, shall we go?”

“YES YES YES!” Sandeul shouted, making the others laugh at his excitement.

~

“Yah Sandeullie-ah you have ice cream all over your mouth.” Kyuhyun stated, taking out his napkin to wipe it off. Sandeul ‘helped’ by wiping his face with his chubby fingers and then touching Kyuhyun’s face, leaving finger prints of chocolate ice cream.

“Y-Yah, what are you doing ducky?”

Sandeul giggled, “Now you look like Sandeullie too.” He glanced at Sungmin who was staring happily at the relationship between the two, and reached out to touch his face with his chocolaty fingers.

“Ducky! That’s not nice.”

Sungmin laughed, “That’s alright. Why don’t you finish that, Deullie-ah. It’s getting late, and your parents might get worried.” Once hearing his parents, Sandeul’s eyes lit up and quickly finished eating his ice-cream.

~

“He never sleeps this early.” Kyuhyun said, surprised.

“He is adorable. The sugar probably went away.”

“Yeah.” There was a comfortable silence and they soon arrived at Sandeul’s home.

They walked up to the porch, Kyuhyun securely holding Sandeul, and Sungmin ringing the doorbell. They heard muffled noises from inside. “I swear, if that is Kyuhyun, I’ll bash him. Friggen kid doesn’t even know how to use his phone.”

Sungmin snorted and glanced at Kyuhyun who muttered a ‘woops’, before the door opened revealing a pissed off Leeteuk.

“Well the heck have you been? Do you not know that it is passed 7 and me and Kangin are- oh Sungmin?”

Sungmin bowed and smiled calmly. “I’m sorry for us taking him out late. He just seemed so excited, and I guess we didn’t have the heart to say no.”

“O-Oh? That’s fine. Why don’t the two of you come in?”

“Well it is getting late, so we better leave.”

“No no, you are guests, besides, you’ve taken care of Sandeul this whole day, it’s the least we could do.”

Kyuhyun, still holding Sandeul, looked at Sungmin and sighed, “Well if you’re not going to go inside, I will.” He said, and walked in, even though he wasn’t directly invited. Leeteuk scoffed, and dragged Sungmin in. They met Kyuhyun gently placing the sleeping boy on the sofa.

“So why’d you take him out? I thought you hated the kid.”

“Hate the kid?” Sungmin asked staring at Kyuhyun with wide eyes.

“I-I don’t hate the kid, I just like my peace and quiet.”

“But why does he like you so much?” Sungmin asked.

Leeteuk gave a loud snort, “That oblivious kid thinks that Kyuhyun’s playing a game with him.”

“He isn’t as bad as I thought he’d be.” Kyuhyun muttered, avoiding his brother’s piercing gaze.

“Yeah, they seemed to bond quite a lot today.”

“KYUHYUNNIEE” A loud voice boomed from the kitchen. The unknown man walked into where everyone was and noticed, Sungmin and his sleeping baby. “Oh.”

“Kangin.”

“Heya, Teacher Sungmin.” Saluting him and making the latter chuckle.

“Hello, Kangin-ssi.”

Sungmin informed them about the troubles in which their son was experiencing, and soon came to the conclusion that Kyuhyun should take a week’s leave to accompany the 4 year old. With much dismay, Kyuhyun reluctantly agreed, not wanting to seem rude to the teacher.

“I’m going home. Goodnight.” He muttered, annoyed, and walked out the house without turning around.

“Is he mad?” The teacher asked worryingly.

“Nah. He’s normally like this.”

~

“I thought you said no more partying after that incident yesterday?”

“I honestly don’t care.” The drunk man slurred. “Why do they always make me be with that little pest. Aish, it’s so annoying.” He whined and complained.

“You need to really settle down. Find a girlfriend, and have a child. Then you’ll realise how good it is.”

“Whatever. Just listening to your bull makes me want to barf.”

“Maybe it’s just the alcohol doing its thing.” He replied sarcastically.

Kyuhyun turned away from his friend and stumbled across the dance floor of the club. Within a split second, his lips crashed against another person’s and he roughly began to the latter’s . It slowly occurred to him that the person he was making out with wasn’t the gender in which he would usually do, but at that very moment, he was too stressed and aroused to even care.

The latter finally let out a long moan and he smirked against his lips. They soon pulled apart and Kyuhyun pulled him away to his car.

~

The morning silence started with a groan. Kyuhyun opened one eye, allowing the bright light to enter and force his eye to close again. Cautiously, he opened both of them to adjust them to the sudden brightness, but closed them again within seconds.

His head was throbbing and he didn’t even realise where he was. Kyuhyun sat up, making sure he didn’t sit up too quickly so that the blood didn’t rush down all at once. He blinked once, then again, then let out a huge yawn.

It finally dawned to him where he was. He looked down to see himself in his birthday suit. He groaned once again, Oh hell no. Not again. He then turned his head to a man who was lightly snoring in the passenger seat.

“YAH.” He shouted, making the peacefully sleeping man jerk up in shock. He then groaned loudly and put his hand against his bed.

“What the hell did we do last night?” The stranger looked down, and his eyes widened in shock.

“.”

“Get out of my car now.”

Without saying a word, the man quickly slipped on the shirt and pants, unknown to him that his shirt was flipped inside out, and then ran out the car.

Kyuhyun breathed out in frustration and hit his hand against the steering wheel. He then rolled the window, as he accidently inhaled deeply of the smell of his previous adventures. He suddenly remembered his new ‘job’ to help Sandeul cope better in Kinder and quickly drove home to get dressed and ready.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update >~< 

This is just the start of the story so DON'T WORRY! I promise you that it shall get more interesting ^^ Please comment and tell me what you think. It will mean a lot (y)

And also thank you to: Gyaaaa, ANNsuperholic, bluerose_24, haralch, CookiiezXD, kikai99, blackmew, kyuhyunmyheart and Prom15e-to-13elieve for already subscribing to my story ^u^