Chapter 3

Dawn of the Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV:

 

    The guy that was in the room talking to me got up and left me in the room. I was thinking over what he told me. I knew that I was different the first time that I discovered my powers. I hadn’t needed to be told by him, confirming what I already knew. The thing was, now I knew why I was different. My mind replayed the incident that happened eight years ago.

 

Flashback:

 

    I woke up this morning just like every other one. The only thing that was different was that I didn’t feel the same as I did yesterday. I felt different, but I don’t know how. I slowly rose from my bed, stretching out my limbs, and walked towards the bathroom.

    I was just about to step into the bathroom when I heard my mother call my name. The way she said it made it sound like I was in trouble or something. I don’t remember doing something out of the ordinary, but I knew that an argument was to come.

    “Lu Han. What have I said about sneaking out of this house at night?”

    I didn’t know what she meant by that because I knew that after the first incident I knew better than to leave the house when I was supposed to be in bed. So I was pretty sure that I had a confused look on my face which only caused her to get even more angry with me.

    “Don’t play dumb with me young man. You know what I have against tattoos and you go out last night and decide to go against what I have told you before and get a tattoo!” she hissed at me.

    “I didn’t go out last night! And I know for sure that I did not get a tattoo!” I replied back.

    “Then what do you call the black marking on the nape of your neck!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter