Chapter 2

Dawn of the Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun’s POV:

 

    I felt a slight heavier weight in my arms and I looked down to see the boy unconscious. I tried not to panic because that could leave me with a muddled mind and that wouldn’t be good. As gently as I could, I picked him up and walked over to Yi Fan and whispered in his ear as quietly as possible.

 

    “We need to leave right now. He just out from too much pain I think. We need to get him home and immediately treat him.”

 

    “They seem very determined to hurt him though and I don’t know why?”

 

    “Could they be possessed by the Inegrea?”

 

    “I hope not.”

 

    “Lets get out of here if they are as a precaution.”

 

    I only nodded because I was more worried over the boy in my arms. I started to walk away from the group with Yi Fan behind me making sure that we got to a safe secluded area so that we can put on our robes and fly off to our house.

 

    We soon reached a secluded area of closed in trees located away from the park we found the boys. We whisked our robes on from the particles around us and Yi Fan grabbed hold onto the back of mine and shot into the air. Since we were in a hurry, he went as fast as he could and got us there in a matter of five minutes.

 

    I was set on the ground near the door and I rushed in and set the unconscious boy on one of the many guest beds that we have. I grabbed the first aid kit which was set into the wall. Every room has one because they can come very handy if they are closer. I cleaned the dirt off of his body after I removed his shirt and noticed that he had also covered up the bruises with concealer. I applied arnica ointment into the bruises that covered most of his torso. I clean the blood off of his lip and put a loose fitting shirt on him. I pulled the blanket up to his chest and left him to rest for now.

 

    I walked out of the room to met up with Yi Fan in the study. I rested my hand on his left shoulder to announce my presence in the room. I looked over his shoulder to see him looking over the map with the pins from this morning. He'd removed one of the green ones already.

    "How's he doing?"

 

    "Fine. Just has a lot more injuries that what I had expected."

 

    "Poor kid.  I just want to know why they are like this to him. Those kids I mean. Why would they choose to attack him?"

 

    I didn’t answer because I didn’t have anything to tell him. Even I didn’t know what would provoke them to do that. These were the rare moments of when you would actually be able to see Yi Fan showing any type of emotion whatsoever. He was actually a nice person but he never showed it because he didn't know how. Apparently when he got the dragon emblem, a few months later his parents discovered it and thought that he was a hooligan and so they practically disowned him. Ever since then and until he left, they had always beat on him for no reason. He hasn't been okay since then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter