Prologue

Dawn of the Guardians
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

The sky was overcast in Vancouver one day and a tall boy of age twelve had to stay indoors and spend time with his family. He was sitting on the window seat in the living room staring outside at the rain pelting the windows with a gloomy expression on his face.

"Yi Fan! Come and eat your dinner! It's getting cold!" called his mother from the dining room.

Yi Fan got out of his sitting position on the window seat and walked into the dining room to eat with the rest of his family. What none of them knew was that a strange young woman was looking in on their family time and waiting for her opportunity.

They were like any other normal family. Talking about school, work, and anything else that happened in their life. When she saw the young boy going to sleep that night, she took a detour into his room.

She lowered her hood and anyone who saw her would've thought that she was the epitome of beauty. She had pearlescent white skin with no flaws to it. A doll-like face that showed off her high cheekbones, almond shaped eyes, and heart shaped mouth. Clear blue eyes that radiated a soft glow in the dark and straight waist-length auburn hair.

She stepped towards the sleeping boy and slowly put her glove covered hands lightly on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter