Draw Me Like Your French Girls

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan felt a surge of pure brilliance, as he mentally patted his back at the impromptu idea of getting a reaction, a proper one, that he'd gotten. It was, truly, nothing short of brilliance. He could see it had worked, as Sehun looked on, his expression a mixture of annoyance and discomfort.

Luhan strutted as casually as he could, to the easel, and sat on the chair, and smiled sweetly.

Well at least that was what he tried for. For all he knew, he probably looked like a grandpa at a strip club.

He could see Minseok giving him a weird look, as he distractedly talked to the girl he'd chosen for a partner, apart from all the girls who had their eyes fixed on Sehun, who in turn, eyed him suspiciously, probably wondering if he should advice a physiatrist.

He wouldn't be surprised if he did. He got that a lot.

"Go on." He urged, and his look of disdain turned into a proper frown. "That's a dumb request." Sehun spoke, crossing his arms defiantly. Luhan groaned.

"It's not a request." he snapped, waving his hand towards the easel, " It's an order. It's art, Sehun."

His name sounded weird on his tongue, and he suddenly felt awkwardly stalkerish. He probably felt that too.

it.

"I presume you do not know that you are talking to a rather experienced artist. I've sold a painting or two, thank you very much. I know what I'm doing." he fibbed, and grabbed a brush. "So take off that clothing, and pose for me, and I'll paint you like my french girls."

He winked at him, then shrugged. "Not that I've ever really painted a French girl, but you get the gist."

His face fell, his joke receiving no other reaction apart from a weird look. It's a start, he consoled himself.

"Lovely! " A shrill female voice made Luhan jump, squealing loudly. He turned, eyes wide, to face the teacher, who looked at them, okay, at Sehun, with a doting look. "A beautiful celebration of art."

Luhan frowned. "I..." his voice faltered as the teacher grinned creepily.

"I feel it would be a wonderful way, a beautiful way of expression. After all, that is what art is all about! Self expression, showing what is on your mind. It'll be wonderful. " Her eyes shone, and Luhan could see Sehun back up slightly.

He almost felt bad. Almost.

"That is what I told him!" he cried, and sighed, shaking his head sadly. "I'm disappointed Sehun doesn't feel the same way, and doesn't appreciate art..." Looking up at him, he bit his lip.

"I'm not doing this ." he muttered simply, his eyebrows furrowed. Did he ever, ever show any type of emotion?

The teacher's face fell. "Well, I feel you're putting your marks at stake. Your partner-"

"I was joking." Luhan interjected hurriedly. He didn't know she would get serious and ask him to strip then and there or else loose his marks in the class. He mentally grimaced, not at the through of Sehun stripping, but at the erted mind of the teacher.

He could almost hear the sigh that escaped both their lips, the teacher's and his very angry project partner's. Something told him this wasn't going to be all roses.

With an almost depressed face, the teacher walked out, leaving Luhan and Sehun, while they gave each other an irritated frown.

The rest of the class was passed rather quietly, both the partners giving each other dirty looks, curious stares and irritated glances at regular intervals. It was terribly boring, as both sat on their respective chairs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter