Ruining Sehun Part 1

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When the hell did you do psychology?" O
Luhan stared at Lay with a look of astonishment after almost spluttering on some tea during their brunch. Lay was the last person he would think of to be taking psychology. He would have thought Lay needed a psychologist instead.
"I took it as an elective. I'm not just a face okay? I have some intellectual worth. If you don't believe me look at my latest assignment. I had to do a practical on observing the behavioral actions and such on a consenting individual, and proceed to note down all their pet peeves, temperaments, physical peculiarities et cetera et cetera. I have a file full of notes and pictures and doodles. I'm one hundred percent legit."
Lay huffed and pointed to a large blue binder on his desk, offended by Luhan's flabbergasted face. Luhan shook his head in disbelief before reaching over to get the binder.

It seems real, Luhan thought to himself, as he opened the front and saw the printed instruction page and marking sheet. He turned the page.

Consenting Test Subject - Oh Sehun 오 세훈

"...Lay..."

"Yeah?"

"...did he actually consent?" 


"...no, BUT I'll totally get his signature on the consent form later. No worries!"


"...do you really think he'll actually sign it?"


"..."


"..."


"...no..."

- - -

Luhan spent a good hour or two flipping through the pages of Lay's binder, reading every page with a surprising amount of interest and awe. How Lay found out such information, he didn't know. He'd rather not question Lay's methods.

"Bananas In Pajamas?" Luhan questioned, pointing at the text beside the words 'Favorite TV Show'.

"I know right? How adorable! Who knew he liked those giant yellow s of nature on legs?" Lay chuckled.

Luhan sat silently for a while. Contemplating. Lightly tapping his foot on the floor with furrowed eyebrows and fingers slowly drumming again the back of the binder.

Luhan finally stopped his incessant tapping, and looked at Lay with a slight mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Lay," he began innocently, "how about I help you with your assignment? And we can have some fun along the way..."

- - -

Sehun had just finished classes when he decided to go to a nearby coffee shop. It was quaint, a small and modest little shop decorated to look like an alfresco French cafe, with tables and chairs swirling at the legs and peonies and tulips dotting the front. It was called 'The Fat Cat' but ironically there were no signs of cats at all. Not one picture, toy, painting, themed meal or drink or anything in sight. What there was, and what attracted Sehun to the cafe on his first encounter, were the rows of stuffed bears dressed in navy raincoats, yellow wellingtons and snug red hats lining the upper perimeter of the interior of the cafe.

Paddington Bear. One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter