A load of Love

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning : Inappropriate jokes, suggestive comments and immature internal laughter to said jokes and comment to come...

- - -

"Uh, Lay? Why does your face look like you're about to someone?"

Jongin looked at Lay with concern, slightly disturbed at what he presumed was Lay's erted face. Honestly, Lay wasn't even listening, he was too busy fantasizing about ... things that are too Rated M to be described.

Who was this person that Lay was having inappropriate views about? Why, it was none other than Minseok. Did you think it was Luhan? No, of course not. His face would probably be whooped by now if he even though anything vaguely romantic towards that raging man-woman.

Lay wasn't always a ert. In fact, he rarely ever thought such things. But when it came to Minseok, well let's just say when you're in your 20s and lacking ual activities, things get a bit uncontrollable. However he was well mannered, and he would never take advantage of anyone.

Meanwhile, innocent little lamb Minseok was slicking himself up with taning oil by the pool located to the far border of the college, very much enjoying the new coconut scented one he had recently bought after stripping himself of his shirt, leaving him clad in blue board shorts while Luhan clothed himself in a blanket, a sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, and an umbrella, his face barely visible besides his massive shades. There was no way he was going to burn his precious skin.

Snow White over Pocahontas. Snow White over Pocahontas.

"Oh Lu, you're missing out. It's so warm, it tingles the skin so nicely!" Min exclaimed, stretching comfortably on the deck chair. "Of course it's tingling, all that tanning oil is frying you like a piece of extra crispy bacon with a side of eggs. And I'm definitely warm enough thank you very much." He sank deeper into his shade cocoon, scowling slightly as the sun just barely touched his toes while Minseok lowered his sunglasses and glowered at him. Luhan hissed like a vampire burning in the sunlight.

"Lay, I think Minseok's oil glistening abs are doing things to you that people definitely don't want to see." Jongin stated, pointing down at Lay's...er...crotch.

Lay looked down and his eyes bulged out slightly (just like his crotch) as he covered himself up with a towel. "I thought these were loose fitting board shorts." He muttered to himself, slightly embarrassed at his body's inappropriate behavior. Jongin smirked at the flushed face of Lay, as a light bulb went off in his brain.

"So Lay, have you ever actually confessed to Minseok or at least attempted to?" He asked to which Lay responded, "No...I've kinda been a wimp. But like, I've been so confident in front of chicks and some guys, but then he comes along and ruins me. In the good way. But it's still hard for me to make a move." He glanced back at Min, who was now chatting cheerfully as always to an ever annoyed Luhan. "Well, I could help you with that..."

- - -

"I don't know Lu, maybe I should make a move. But I'm not sure if I should. I mean, he's the manlier man, it doesn't seem right to go up and take first hand does it?" Minseok questioned, his chin resting on his bare knees as he explained his troubles to Luhan.

Although it may seemed unlikely, Luhan was always great at giving advice. As unconventional as they sounded, his plans almost always succeeded. Sometimes he considered himself the love doctor, but he would only get that degree if his plans actually worked for himself.

"Manlier man my . I think it would be great! I mean, I doubt a wimp like Lay -" "HEY HE'S STILL MY CRUSH YOU KNOW!" "- would ever grow the balls to confess. So I suggest you take the initiative. Take the weight of his scrawny shoulders and whisk him off his feet."

"But how?" Minseok questioned, curious as to what Luhan was suggesting.

"It's very simple dear, just be the 'manlier man' and think like one."

- - -

Sehun stared at the practice recital that Lay and Jongin were doing in his room. They had been saying it over and over again that he could probably repeat the words exactly.

Jongin had made some key cards for Lay to use in his grand confession to Minseok. He had been training him for quite a few days after classes now, and his student was confident he knew what to do. "Is it really necessary to practice your ... Whatever it is, in my room? Do your rooms not exist?" Sehun asked them, as they paced back and forth; Mouse with a confident pose and haughty strut, with Jongin pretending to be Minseok. It was disturbing to say the least, Jongin dressed in something that came out of a shota (where he got the clothes from Sehun did not want to know), his one hand on his hip and the other on his forehead as he swooned into Lay's arms after an extremely cheesy line he got off the internet. Sehun didn't think it was necessary. Either it was jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter