Wildlife Documentry

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day went rather slow for Luhan. Perhaps it was just his heavy mind and heart that was weighing him down the whole time.

He had been thinking about the other day's little scene again and again. In fact that whole day had been etched it his mind, replaying like a TV show special of 5 seasons. Honestly it was a confusing set of emotions that bubbled up whenever he thought about it all. He still found in amusing how Sehun acted like a 5th grader, or how he felt somewhat hollow when the quarrel with Kry-STDs popped up. But mostly he felt the guilt slowly creeping in. It was spreading like an unknown disease. It was slowly eating him inside out, and before he knew it, it had come to the point where he had had to consult his personal and most trusted therapist.

"What did you do this time?" Lay questioned, arms folded as he leaned against the back of the bench outside of the formal gardens, his face seemed to show uninterest, as if things like this were a usual. That wasn't too far from the truth.

"What do you do to get rid of guilt? Or at least get your mind off it..." Luhan asked, with a slightly softer voice than he'd usually use. It was rare to see him in any state other than rowdy and rebellious and sassy. You would know something was up if he was actually being kind to you. He sat there silently, fiddling with his fingers.

Lay raised an eyebrow. "You? Guilty? Well that's definitely a first." He said in a sarcastic tone. He was using this time wisely to act like the head in this situation, since he's mostly just day dreaming fart cloud of rainbows and ponies in the background. But he was worth asking advice from. Who knew what went on in that mind of his?

"So what happened?"

"Well..." Lu started, taking a pause before he began to explain his long and treacherously tiring day of drama, stating his feelings and actions. It was like confessing his sins at the cathedral.

Soon enough he finished off, before looking down and playing with his hands. Lay was silent, uneasily silent.

"Are you serious? You really did that? Really? I thought you were trying to bond with that log, not lie about your life story. What did you think you were going to achieve from that?"

Luhan snapped back, "Shut up! I did not come here so I could listen to another person judge me about my actions. I came here for advice, not confrontation."

Lay quieted down before he heaved a sigh. "So what do you want?"

"I want to keep up this hoax for as long as possible till I can find the time to explain, and also find something so get my mind off of the situation. Any ideas?"

Lay pondered. "Well for starters, don't ask him so many questions for now. He asked you because you ask him all the time didn't he? If you don't ask then he won't either." He suggested. "If he does, try to shift the topic. Pretend you have a call. Fake it till you make it, girl."

Luhan nodded slowly, noting and stirring up some excuses to use if the needs be.

"And as for distraction from your guilt, I have an idea that still won't take you away from your precious Sehun time."

- - -

DAY 3 OF THE WILDLIFE DOCUMENTRY.
UNDISCOVERED BEAST EDITION.

7 am. The sun has risen above the lush scenery of the wild, illuminating the start of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter