Dreaded People

Lucky Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"For god's sake, are these people on drugs or something? How are they this happy?" Sehun muttered to himself, as he kept up his chilling glare on the students passing by, all conversing like there was no tomorrow. That was Sehun's perception anyway. He saw them as crazy party animals all having a 'wonderful' time with no worries and just getting themselves high and free like wild animals. Not that wild animals get high. While in fact, everyone was laid back, all just happily socializing, reuniting with friends and all of them were anxious to start school.

Yes, Sehun was quite the glum one to perceive his surroundings like it was the jungle. He had always been like that. Keeping to himself, he pushed through the vast sea of people (well, it was more like the crowds had split for him after seeing his icy glare, all Moses in the Red Sea.)

He went over to the main desk. "Oh Sehun. Keys to room. Now." He said without much friendliness in his words. The woman at the front desk looked at him with disbelief for being so rude before rambling through the keys of different dorm rooms. "Uhm, what's your name again? Sonial?" she inquire, not looking up. "Sehun." He responded in slight irritation. "Hmm...I think it's 107...or is it 205? Wait no 107 is taken by that other students...is it 302? Where is 89 anyway?"

Sehun was already close to bursting out at her, but she finally found the keys to his dorm room. "205! Yes, here it is! There you go Sonial. Enjoy your room." The woman had said a bit too cheerily before handing over Sehun's keys. He snatched them out of her hand without uttering a thanks before treading out to his room, the crowds of people staring at him in fright behind him.

My name is not ing Sonial...

After getting lost thrice while trying to find his room, Sehun was about to give up when just a few feet away was his room. "Thank god I found it!" He said in relief, opening the door using his copper colored key with a tag, the numbers 205 engraved on the thin circular disk. Once he entered, he didn't quite expect such a modern styled interior, in contrast with the Victorian style exterior of the school. "Not bad. Nothing too impressive though." He simply commented, before setting his bags down and starting to pack his belongings into the cupboards which he would use for quite a few years. After he did so, he decided to take a shower, the bathroom was also stunningly modern and clean. A place that bacteria could be afraid to enter.

Meanwhile, Luhan was rambling with the lady at the front desk for taking so long to find his keys.

You idiot!

 

Luhan rolled his eyes as he stood in front of the desk. This woman was too much. "What do you mean you've messed up my room?" he snapped at the pudgy woman, who looked visibly distressed and frightened. " Oh dear, I"m so sorry, I seem to have misplaced-" she began, flustered. "MISPLACED?" Luhan shrieked,throwing up his arms in annoyance. "Oh come ON, you can't just misplace them! "" Your..your name..?" the woman stammered out a minute after his outburst, and Luhan let out an angry sigh, closing his eyes. His finger dug into his palms, as he tried to control his anger for the second time in three hours.

Has the entire world gone mad today?

"Luhan. Must I repeat myself?" he barked, and kept his eyes closed as he heard the tapping of keyboard keys. "Here you go!" the counter woman exclaimed, her voice b with happiness and relief. Opening his eyes, Luhan snatched the keys from her hand, his lips pursed in a grim line. " I hope you have a good day." the lady added meekly, and Luhan feigned a sweet smile. " I just hope I never have to see you again," he mumbled under his breath as he stepped aside, walking out of the building.

He squinted as he stepped into the sun again, and looked around, grimacing before two hands covered his eyes, blotting out all the light.

"Guess who!" a familiar voice chirped, and a sigh escaped Luhan's lips. "I"m not in the mood for your , Minseok." he muttered, and instantly the hands went back, and Luhan turned to face the owner, who wore a bright smile on his face, despite Luhan's previous rude words.

Of course. Kim Minseok had been Luhan's friend since his good boy days. They'd almo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter