New Students

Reality of Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m sorry, am I late?” Sohee bowed as she entered the school office.

 

“No, it’s ok, the 2 new students are only arriving in 5 minutes” Mrs Bang, the director of the KISS (High School Division) replied. Sohee sighed in relief, just then Mrs Bang saw Sohee’s slightly puffy eyes. 

 

“Did you cry?” Mrs bang was concerned, but Sohee shook her head signalling that she was wrong. Liar.

 

“Is Yongguk right?” Mrs Bang asked, and she knew the answer by looking at Sohee’s face. Sohee shook her head again.

 

“I know it is. I’m really sorry Sohee, it’s because of me that you guys broke up” Mrs bang was really sorry. Mrs Bang has always blamed herself for the incident 3 years ago, which cause Sohee and Yongguk’s break up. Sohee did not understand why, because it was Yongguk who decided to avoid and ignore her, definitely not Mrs Bang. Although the couple may have broken up, both parties parents still remained as good friends. Everyone from the Lee and Bang are still on friendly terms except Sohee and Yongguk.

 

Sohee really wanted to an answer to why they broke up. Finally when Sohee gathered up her courage to ask why, she was interrupted by the 2 new students arrival.

 

“Good morning” 2 guys with exceptional looks greeted in sync. The taller one had dark chestnut brown hair that bring out his dark brown eyes, while the slighter shorter guy had striking red hair but was still unable to draw away the attention away from he’s greatly define features.

 

 “Gentlemen, Sohee here will be your school buddy for the week and she is also your class chairperson in class S” Sohee could not keep her eyes off the red headed, only until the taller guy took the initiative to introduced himself first. “My name is Park Chanyeol” the chestnut brown haired guy grinned and pose a rotated V sign right beside his right eyes. “Cute, Mr Park” the almost forgotten Mrs Bang spoke, capturing everyone attention. “Mr Park here is the heir to Park Group, he’s a korean but had live in US since he was 13”. 

 

“So Mr Tuan, your turn to introduce yourself”

 

“I’m Mark” and silence continues. 

 

“A little more about yourself” director Bang pushed. 

 

“I’m a Taiwanese” Mark added. Mark is definitely the opposite of Chanyeol. Mark is quiet and give off a mysterious vibe. He spoke rather little. Chanyeol on the other hand, is like a ball of sunshine, always smiling and spreading warmth to people as he speaks. 

 

“Let me continue for Mr Tuan, you lived in US since young and is new to korea. Your dad is a famous plastic surgeon and he’s preparing to open up a chain of cosmetic clinic all around Korea” Sohee explained confidently, proving she did her homework given by Mrs Bang. But she was not so confident when the 2 new students look at her like she’s weird

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter