In Sync

Reality of Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Cookie” 

 

Sohee’s eyes widen as she saw Yongguk throwing punches at the group of boys. Within seconds few of them are already beaten up. She struggled to realise herself from the grip of one the member of the group. She saw Yongguk coming closer to her and she finally realised herself. She stand back to back with Yongguk, both of them take a look at each other and said, “Ready, In Sync” in unison. Swiftly, the groups of the boys slowly fall. Sohee and Yongguk shoulder pump each other as the last guy surrenders and the whole group of high school boys retreated.

 

“Opps, I guess I forgot to tell you I had a black belt in taekwondo” Sohee shouted as the guys hastily exit the shop. 

 

For a moment, Sohee and Yongguk just stared at each other. Both of them thinking of the same thing, they miss this. Like what they said, they were in sync even when they were fighting. All this just had to stop as another bunch of boys came bulging in. This time it’s not enemy but they are also not so friendly.

 

“LEE SOHEE” a blond-haired guy exclaimed as he lead the group inside the shop. When a thunderstorm just ended, a tornado is coming after.

 

“” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter