Secret, Secretly

Reality of Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks passed by and the relationship between Sohee and Chanyeol was nothing but good. They were really close and Sohee was found smiling more often. Everyone around Sohee was happy for her, well except for one person, specifically a guy. Now, Sohee barely notice Yongguk, or at least that what other thinks. She was focusing only on Chanyeol and avoiding Yongguk hoping she could forget the latter.

 

“So promise you’ll bring me to eat spicy rice cake later?” Sohee purposely blink her cat eyes at Chanyeol, hoping her ageyo would work on him. 

 

“Eww sis, can you stop it” Jr. frowned, judging his twin. Sohee glared at her brother and mouth ‘YOU’ and make a slash across . Jr. gulped and hide behind Chanyeol, who was laughing at how Sohee expression could change so drastically and still look so charismatic. “Of course, hottie” Jr. moved away from Chanyeol and shook his head, “I give up”.

 

“WHO SAID RICE CAKE BRING ME BRING ME” Jackson whined. Mark knocked on Jackson’s forehead, “are you seriously an idiot? can’t you see it’s a date?”. 

 

“But…”

 

“It’s ok Mark, Jackson you can come if you want” Sohee offered, while Chanyeol pouted showing his disappointment.

 

“No, Jackson Wang you have soccer practice today” Mark reminded.

 

“SOCCER?” Chanyeol’s eyes lighted up, totally forgetting about the promise he made with Sohee.

 

“Alright, you guys all go ahead, I’ll wait for you guys in school and the 5 of us can go there after your practice” Sohee said feeling a little upset that Chanyeol chose soccer over her.

 

 

“That was the worst dance practice ever, leader” Youngjae complained with Zelo nodding in agreement. Before Jongup could add in another harsh comment, Himchan’s hands were already on Jongup’s mouth. Himchan knew something was wrong with their leader and it’s only 1 reason or person to be specific. “Hey Daehyun the rest of us will meet you and Yongguk tomorrow, bye” Himchan waved with his free hand. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter