He knows

Reality of Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class S were slightly different with the 2 new students. Everyone, except Daehyun and Yongguk, did not pay much attention to lesson as the old and new students were busy bonding. Jr. and Jackson now are like the best buddy with Mark due to their similar interest in martial arts. Chanyeol almost took over the class mood maker position from Jackson as he managed to made everyone laugh with him cold jokes. 

 

Mark were assigned to the sit beside Jackson as they are both chinese. Chanyeol were initially assigned to sit with Jr., leaving Sohee to sit alone. However, Chanyeol insisted on taking the seat beside Sohee, making Jr. the loner now. On and off Chanyeol will make some reactions or comments, making Sohee laughing out loud, which was not heard in a long time.

 

“Chanyeol please, I need to listen to class” Sohee voice was muffled as she tried to suppress her laughter. Instead of stopping, Chanyeol decided to add in some ageyo, making him almost irresistible even to guys.

 

“CUTE CHANNIE” Jackson exclaimed like a fangirl. This whole time, Yongguk were secretly looking at the group, specifically Sohee and the new guy who seems to be so into her. Damn it. 

 

“You know, if only you didn’t know the truth you will be beside her instead” Daehyun said, eyes off the whiteboard and to the green eyed monster. Daehyun, is Yongguk’s best friend, almost like a brother. He knew every little secret Yongguk. 

 

“Like you say, if only. But sad to say, I know” Yongguk eyes betrayed him, showing nothing but misery.

 

 

“YAY LUNCH” Chanyeol shouting, both hands up in the sky.

 

“Ah, it’s lunch…” the 24/7 happy jackson was actually looking gloomy at the thought of lunch.

 

“Why do you look so depressed, when lunch is about food and everything but study” chanyeol mind has already wonder off to the things he had planned to eat. Grapes, cakes, seaweed alone are not enough!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter