6 Years Apart

Reality of Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohee looked herself in the mirror, thinking whether this meeting would help her forget about him. It’s only 1 hour before she meet up with a new guy, whom is most slightly going to be her husband, because in her world heir and heiress get marriage not by love but money. Except her previous thing with Yongguk. It may be arranged but love was found. Maybe, i would fall in love with this guy as well. She hoped.

 

“You look beautiful, sis” Junho appeared behind Sohee, wearing a white long dress, looking almost like a greek goodess, 

 

“But I heard you cried this morning…”. Junho frowned as he looked at his sister’s crestfallen facial expression. Sohee was so busy in school taking care for the 2 new students, which makes her forget about her heartbreak this morning. However, everything started to hit back the moment she put on this plain but expensive designer dress bought for this special meeting.

 

~

 

6 years old

 

“Waoh, that’s a really pretty dress” 12-year old Sohee exclaimed, her eyes not leaving the white dress that her mother was holding, “Is there a special dinner today?”. Since young, everytime Sohee get a new dressy outfit, it means she is either going for a important dinner or event of her dad’s company, which is probably everyday.

 

“Yes, and you are the main person of this dinner” 

 

 

“Cookie, are you here for the dinner?” Sohee said, holding onto the hands of 12-year old Yongguk, her only friend whom she grew up with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter