Cookie

Reality of Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sorry, I’m afraid I can’t compile to your request Ms Lee. The 2 young masters had reminded me not to drive you there if you’re going alone” Mr Kim, one of the chauffeur for the Lee family.

 

“but, you’re going to be there, please” Sohee blinked her cat-liked eyes, “I’m really craving for that, please please, oh? please, buing buing~”

 

“Fine, promised it’s going to be a quick visit”

 

“Yay, you’re the best!”

 

 

“TOKI-SSI” Sohee yelled in excitement and hug the rice cake seller ahjumma. 

 

“How many times must I tell you is TTEOK of tteokbokki (spicy rice cake) not TOK of toki (rabbit)” the ahjumma warm smile always light up the day for Sohee. Ever since Yongguk broke up with her, she visit this place more often than before because it bring her comfort. Before all those drama happens, Yongguk and her would always hang out here to avoid people from their world look at them for their every single moves. This neighbourhood was quiet, the only downside is a notorious school was nearby and sometimes they’ll get unwanted company. 

 

“I miss your rice cake, ahjumma” she lied, what she missed was Yongguk by her side. Being here at this place could lessen her heartbreak.

 

“I remember your handsome older brother said you should not be here alone, so why are you here?” ahjumma warned, narrowing her eyes at Sohee and took a seat across her.

 

“My friends promised to come, but you know boys and soccer made them forget about me” Sohee whined.

 

“I thought…” Sohee cut off before the rice cake stall owner can mention Yongguk name, especially in this place. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter