3 Years

Reality of Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You are going to attend this arranged marriage today, please come home and prepare straight after school” Sohee’s mother reminded. "It's has been 3 years, did you still miss him?" Mrs Lee asked her daughter.

 

“Don't worry mum, I'll be back straight after school” Sohee felt a sharp pain in her heart, as if somebody stabbed her with a knife.

 

“Jinyoung you better drag your sister home if she didn’t, if not no soccer training after today” Mrs Lee warned jokingly, hoping to lift up the mood. Jr. saluted his mum and assured her that he will do a good job. 

 

“Mum, I really need to go now, I was asked in school early today to bring in our 2 new classmates around school. Besides, it’s the first day of school, I as the class chairperson cannot be late!” Sohee whined as she dragged her fraternal twin brother away.

 

“Young master and miss the car is ready” Mr Kim said. Sohee and Jr. quickly put on their matching Jack Purcell converse high cut sneaker and headed for the door.

 

“Where’s Junho oppa?” Sohee asked Mr Kim as she entered their Black Mercedes-Benz.

 

“He’s already in school preparing for his student union election” Mr Kim replied.

 

 

A black Mercedes-Benz stopped in front of Korea International School for Successors (KISS). KISS cater from pre-school to university level of education. The Lee family, who owns numerous hotels, resorts and private islands all over the world, is one of the founder of the school and Mrs Lee is the board of director of the school of the university division. The children of the Lee, Junho, Sohee and Jinyoung had attended this school since young. KISS only accept 3 types of students. Firstly, heir or heiress of conglomerates, secondly, children of parents with major shares to any major business and lastly children of any professionals like lawyer, doctor or politicians. 

 

“We’ve arrived” Mr Kim announced.

 

“YAH Jr.!” Sohee exclaimed as she pulled her sleepy brother out of the car. “Quick we are running late.”

 

Jr. rubbed felt a forced as strong as hulk pulling him and bring him back to reality. “I’m still sleepy, why not you go first and I’ll follow behind you” Jr. yawned, rubbing he’s eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter