007

PLUVIOPHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N  : Surprise ! Enjoy (and please ignore any mistakes) !

-----------------------------------------

 

 

“I can find my happiness in you, Jung Hoseok..”         

 

                Everything that’s happening right now make Hoseok feels overwhelmed.  The warm hands on his cheeks, the glistening yet sincere eyes that glued to his, and the sweetest melody he heard coming from the person in front of him.  This may sound insane but Hoseok is sure that he almost leaned in and captures the lips of this giggling boy. Self-control is what he can be proud to be have at this very moment.

 

                Taehyung tilt his head slightly while wearing quite a confused look when he sees Hoseok froze for awhile before letting out a silent sighs. Hoseok then bring his head up to meet the eyes of the confused boy and gave him the shy yet sweetest smile he ever make. As soon as he sees Hoseok’s smile, Taehyung flashes his boxy grin and leaving behind the confusion he felt a mere seconds before. He actually started to freaked out because of the lack reaction from the elder . He’s afraid that all the things he said made Hoseok uncomfortable , but judging from that sincere smile he gave, Taehyung is sure that he’s just being over-worried about it. Little did he know that the smile actually because of that insane thought that came to Hoseok’s mind.

 

‘Almost kissed you, Kim Taehyung’

 

                Hoseok smiles again with that thought on his mind, trying to look at some other things other than the beautiful view in front of him , obviously trying to get rid of the bad, bad idea out of his mind. His intention are interrupted when Taehyung starts to hop up and down when he noticed that Hoseok’s eyes wandering here and there. He waves his hand and says ‘Earth to Hoseokie’ repeatly in a robotic tone. Upon seeing this, Hoseok chuckles and mumbles under his breath.

 

‘Stop being too cute my heart’s weakening..’

 

                A short ‘Hm?’  could be heard coming from the younger, most probably couldn’t hear what the latter said. But Hoseok just shakes his head lightly and proceed to hold the other’s hand while turning the knob of the emergency door with his free hand. They noticed how some peoples are staring, probably because of the little skinship they’re having yet none of them having the urge to let go of the comfortable grip.

 

                The elevator door opened and both of them steps in the empty space. As the door closed, Hoseok parted his lips to initiates a random conversation considering the silence that has been hanging around for the past few minutes. But before he can say anything, the phone in his pocket vibrates and some unknown hiphop ringtone echoes though the small space. Hoseok smiles slightly to Taehyung before answering the unexpected call.

 

                “Why the sudden call, beautiful ?”

 

                Upon hearing the last word come out from Hoseok, Taehyung’s ear perks up . He slightly hate to admit that it made him somehow uncomfortable and disappointed ? Is that the right term to use for his current feelings ? Taehyung’s not precisely sure. He hope Hoseok will not notice how he is currently peeking at the elder’s expression through the reflection of the elevator door.

 

                “Today? Like, right now? I don’t think I have anything left to do, so why not ! See you in awhile then, beautiful.. “ That wide smile and slight chuckles made Taehyung wander his eyes around the elevator, trying not to think about it too much . Well , why should he ?

 

                As soon as the elder ends the call, they reached ground floor and the grey door open up after a loud ding came out from the speaker. Both of them step out of the awkward (well , for Taehyung) space and walk towards the entrance door without much conversation. Taehyung is thankful for the bright blue sky and huge white cotton candy clouds that greets him today. Eventhough the sound of the vehicles speeding on the road are quite irritating , the beauty of the nature are something else. It calms him a little .

 

“Earth to Taehyungie!”

 

                Taehyung snap out of his thought when he realizes Hoseok has been calling for him for quite some time he assumed , by the laugh Hoseok let out when Taehyung look at him with his signature confused face. Taehyung immediately apologize and asks the latter what have he previously said while he’s lost in his train of thoughts. Hoseok let out another puff of laugh before repeating th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter