002

PLUVIOPHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The cozy feeling of the warm blanket make Taehyung curled up on the bed . The sunshine that greet his eyes doesn’t bother him to wake up . The bed is so comfortable, Taehyung want to sleep more . He take a deep breath and enjoy the fragrance he smell .

 

     The fragrance of the bed are unfamiliar yet addicting . The smell are sweet and attracting . It’s wrong but feels so right . It feel suspicious but yet welcoming . What is this wonderful smell ?

 

     Taehyung open his eyes slowly because of the strange feeling .

 

     “W-Where am I..” Taehyung eyes start to observe the surrounding . He immediately sit up and widen his eyes as he sees the unfamiliar room .

 

     “Wait .. this is not my room..” Taehyung quickly get off from the bed . He tip-toe all the way to the door and turn the knob .

 

     As soon as he open the door , Taehyung see a neat living room decorated with tons of dolls and figures , wall are painted green which give the harmony feeling . Taehyung continue to walk along the corridor until he reach the kitchen , on the right side of the corridor . The kitchen doesn’t have much difference from the living room . It’s so clean and neat . The cabinets are in white including the dining table and the big refrigerator .

 

     Taehyung confused . He take a step towards the dining table and seat on the white stool . Elbows are on table , hands are on his chin . Taehyung close his eyes slowly . What happened last night ?

 

     He try his best to remember last night’s incident , but he can’t . The only thing that he remembered are the heavy rain and the panic attack he felt . Wait ..

 

     Of course .. there’s someone who saw me last night .

 

     Taehyung open his eyes and match the ‘puzzles’ he’s playing . He look around and smile .

 

     “This must be his house . He helped me .” Taehyung get up from the stool and head towards the living room .

 

     There’s nobody in here . He may be out for work ..

 

     Taehyung  is interested in the dolls and figures that were arranged neatly on the big cabinet . He look at them one by one . They are in variety in sizes and colours . He must love these as much as Taehyung love manga and anime . After exploring the figures , something caught Taehyung’s eyes . The clock . The clock ! It’s 12 p.m !

 

     “I’m ruined ! My part-time job ! I’m late ! W-What should I do ?” Taehyung shocked .

 

     Taehyung quickly run and open the front door . He wear his purple Nike shoes and start to run . He doesn’t care how many people are staring at him for being so ridiculous running in the afternoon . He need to go to the café . He need to !

 

     “Holy shii-- !” Unexpectedly , Taehyung fell . He hear some of the people giggling and gasping .

 

     “Ouch !” Taehyung turn his elbow immediately to see the red fluid running down his hand . He should really tie his shoes before he start to run earlier . Taehyung regret it . But , he can’t stop . Taehyung get on his feet again and start running until he reach the well-known café ,

 

     He pray for the best when he finally open the staff door after picking the best excuse .

 

     “KIM TAEHYUNG!”

 

     Taehyung startled as he heard his name being called . He look up and see his fierce-looking boss with a black file in one hand . Taehyung immediately hold his hands together and look down .

 

     “What time is it now , Mr.Kim?” He stomp his feet and wait for an answer .

 

     “T-Twelve thirty , sir .” Taehyung answer with his head pointing down .

 

     “And what time you should have been here,” He poke Taehyung’s shoulder with the black file .

 

     “N-Nine , sir . I-I’m so sorry , sir . It’ll never happen again . I-I promise .”

 

     Without a single warning , he slap Taehyung hard with the black file . Taehyung still put his head down and bears the pain . A single tears form on the edge of his eyes . His cheeks turns bright red and Taehyung definitely feels the pain .

 

     “P-Please accept my apologizes,sir . It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter