001

PLUVIOPHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P L U V I O P H O B I A

 

      There’s no more anime to watch . No more manga to read . The room fill with the sound of the ceiling fan swinging . Taehyung just lay on the bed , staring at the fan like it was the first time . His eyes follows the fan’s wing circling around the same place . He feels so bored today , extremely bored .

 

     Something greet the window across the room . Taehyung turn his head to the left lazily . He squints his eyes , trying to clear his vision . Suddenly , his eyes widen and his heart beats faster . Taehyung immediately shut the window and close the green curtain . He run toward the bed and hide under the blanket . He reach for the headphone and place it nicely on his ears . He plays the same song all over again .

 

     Sometimes , Taehyung wonder . What will happen if he run away from this house . What will happen if his parents doesn’t even search for him . What will happen if he can actually survive alone out in the world . What if .. What if ..

 

     Since his father married again , Taehyung doesn’t really go out of  the room often . He like to spend the times alone . Not wanting to make conversations with his stepmother – which he really hate . Smilling to him when his father are looking , staring at him when his father are not. Taehyung hate her .

 

Two month ago..

 

     Finally , it’s Sunday ! Taehyung get up from the bed smiling to his ears . This is the special day of the month where he can meet his beloved mother .Moreover , it’s his birthday ! It’s quite sad for the fact that Taehyung can only meet his mother once in a month since she work as a janitor in a jail .

 

     Taehyung wear the green shirt his mother bought him with a pair of jeans . He check his appearance once again in the mirror before heading to the special place for them , the playground in their previous residential . That is a place filled with memories . Every evening , his mother will bring him to the playground and play the seesaw together . Those wonderful days ..

     Taehyung is about to pull the knob when he noticed the unwelcoming weather , it’s raining . Without a single sigh , Taehyung bring his umbrella with him and wait for her at the playgroud . He stand beside the street lamp that already ‘blinking’ its light . With the purple umbrella in his right hand , Taehyung waits for his mother alone in the desert of nowhere . All people must be staying in the house , of course .

 

     After several minutes of waiting , Taehyung finally see his mother waving to him in the corner of his eyes . His mother runs with a hand trying to cover his head . Just seeing his mother make Taehyung smile wide . Taehyung wave back and want to cross the road . He want to hand in the umbrella to his mother  , he wanted ..

 

     In a blink of an eye , the vision of her smiling disappear . Taehyung’s heart beats goes faster .

 

     “Omma!” Taehyung throw away the umbrella and run across the road . He sit on the wet road and quickly hold his mother by her head with his shaking hand then resting her head on his lap . He rub away the blood that flows from her forehead with his palm . Glints of tears form from his eyes .

 

     Taehyung shock as he see the car that just hit his mother drive away immediately .

 

     “Wait ! Help us ! Hey !” Taehyung shout as the driver can hear him . He grab on a nearby stone and throw it towards the speeding car . But there is no use . Its gone .

 

     Taehyung look at his mother as she pull his coat trying to call him . After a few seconds , his mother speak out .

 

     “Taehyung-ah , Happy Birthday , my dear.. H-here ..” She search for something in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter