005

PLUVIOPHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Slap myself cause it took 6 months to update .

____________________________________________     

 

       After a round of Taehyung arguing to help with the dishes and Hoseok keep on insisting Taehyung to just rest , both of them are now trying to put on some good clothes to wear for today . Hoseok gave Taehyung a black tee with random English printed words on them that Taehyung can’t understand well  and a pair of denim jeans to wear . Hoseok himself wore his favorite green sleeveless top with a black short .

       It takes awhile for Taehyung to style his hair properly because one , he’s going out and two , his hair just won’t be nice to him today that Taehyung almost lose his patience , almost . After battling with his stubborn hair for unknown minutes , Taehyung twists the door knob to step out of the room and , is he imagining things or Hoseok is smiling slyly at him right now ?

       “There’s someone here looking real good huh~” Hoseok nudges Taehyung with his elbow with a cheeky smile plastered on his face .Taehyung wonders what exactly he refers to but it’s probably because of his hair , just maybe .  Instead of being shy , Taehyung grin slightly and replies .

       “Are you talking to yourself , hyung ? cause you’re the one who’s looking good here” and he don’t know why but he winked . Taehyung freaking winked at Hoseok . A blank expression glued on Hoseok’s face for a mere seconds cause , is Taehyung flirting ?

       The older one shakes his head slightly to cut himself off his train of thoughts while giving Taehyung a wide grin before taking a  key out of the small key box and place it in his pocket . Taehyung noticed a cute bear figure attached to the key which looks kinda old , making him remembered tons of bear figure placed on a special shelf in the living room and some in the bedroom . He sure have a question playing in his head right now but decides to just stay silent . Maybe Hoseok have a thing for bears .

       “…Taehyung? Are you listening ?” Hoseok waves his hand in front of Taehyung when the younger one just froze there and doesn’t answers his question . Taehyung flinches a little and refocus on the person in front with still , a blank expression on his face . Taehyung mumbles a quick ‘yes hyung?’ after he came back to reality and it somehow made Hoseok giggles .

       “I said , I’m sorry that I don’t have a car to bring you to my dance studio because I still can’t afford one with my current income . And is it okay for you to walk ? it’s not that far from here by the way , I chose this house for rent with a reason you know .. it tooks around 5-10minutes I guess ? ” Hoseok explained . Taehyung who’s listening properly smiles and nods .

       “I’m fine with that , hyung . It’s actually good to have a fresh air while walking” He says , smiling . Without realizing , Hoseok smiles too .

       Both of them walk side to side , with Taehyung sometimes lag a couple of meters behind  mesmerizing the small old town he had never knew about even though he lived quite near  . There are an old café probably selling the warmest coffee and tea on the left side , and when he turn to the right , he sees an old restaurant filled with customers which he assume is a family restaurant . Tons of unique stores exists here ; a cat café , a small shop that sells various kind of couple items called ‘2ForUs’ and oh! there’s a delicious looking classic ice cream stall near the corner of the building.  Taehyung wonders why does all of these have to be hidden from the hectic city ?

       Taehyung snap out of his thoughts when he heard Hoseok mumbles ‘we’re here’ and he look up immediately . He sees a sign board with well-designed ‘Hope On The Street’ printed on them with a small ‘Jung Hoseok’ on the bottom right of the board . Hoseok smiles when he sees Taehyung looking up with a mouth hang open cause it’s kinda cute .

       He searches for his key from his pocket and unlock the door that heads to the studio upstairs . The taller one follows Hoseok up to the stairs only to stop his steps when Hoseok does , which is in front of a glass door .

       “So , this is it . It’s nothing much but this is the only place that I can be myself and enjoys the freedom” With an assuring smile , Hoseok insert a pass code and push the do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter