006

PLUVIOPHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Surprise !  Hope you can ignore any mistakes and please enjoy reading ! <3

--------------------------------------------------------

He noticed something greets the back of his hand . And when he look up , Taehyung froze .

 

It’s raining .

 

Taehyung watch how the kittens run away and find a box for a shelter . He flinches as another drop of rain hit the top of his head . Without further thinking , Taehyung grab the plastic bag filled with the two jjajangmyeon he just bought and stands on his feet to run . He look around for shelter and decided to stay under the roof of a store at the corner of the lot . Catching his breathes , he take a glimpse at the store, afraid that the owner will kick him out . Confirming none of them notice his existence , he let go a sigh of relieve . Taehyung think that he is safe by now . He think that the phobia won’t attack him for now . Well , Taehyung thought so .

 

Suddenly it started to rain heavily . Loud sound of rain hitting the road echoes through his ears . He put both of his trembling hands to his ears , hoping that all of this terrifying sound will disappear . He shut his eyes close and tries to calm his heart and mind . To his dismay , his heart beats even faster and he starts to breathe unevenly . Taehyung startled when he feel someone place a hand on his right shoulder . He turn his head and see a pair of worried eyes of a stranger glued to him .

 

“Are you okay, sir?”

 

Instead of answering the question properly , Taehyung mumble a quick ‘Yes’ and run as fast as he can . Thousands of drops hitting his entire body , Taehyung feels out of control . He can feel how his feet starting to get weak , he can feel how his hands trembles , he can feel how his heart beats faster and faster , he can feel how his breathing get worse , he can feel it , he can feel all the pain he doesn’t want to feel .

 

He’s not sure how but all the running took him to a dark hallway , filled with trashes on the road , graffiti on the wall and a blinking street lamp . He tried to run , unfortunately Taehyung can’t feel his feet anymore and for a mere seconds his vision goes dark and he feels pain all over his body as he fall down on the road .

 

‘Wait ! Help us !’

 

‘HEY!’

 

‘Taehyung-ah.. ‘

 

‘Happy birthday my dear ..’

 

‘L-live well son..’

 

‘I love you..’

 

‘No!’

 

‘Not now !‘

 

‘Omma!!’

 

Taehyung put both of his hands on his ears , wishing for the dark memories to disappear . He’s scared . Taehyung is scared because all of this flashback just make his phobia attack worse . He screams , he screams his lung out , still praying for it to disappear . But he knows , no matter how he screams , no one will be here , no one will come to him , no one will hug him tight and tells him that it’s okay , tell him that everything is going to be fine . How he wish that this is all a dream , how he wish that he will wake up from this nightmare , how he wish that his mom will be there when he woke up .

 

Taehyung hug his knees and cries silently . He lose all of his energy from running , screaming , and battling with his phobia attack . He shut his eyes , tears fall down combines with the raindrops . Maybe he is dreaming , or he’s just playing with illusion when he feels something touches his face . He tries to open his eyes but all of the crying only made his vision blurry . He blinked , and he swears he sees a figure right in front of him . Then he heard a voice , calling his name . Ah , a honey-like voice .

 

He try to focus on the person despite on having a really blurry vision . He blink and blink until his vision starting to be clearer . Now he knows the owner of the honey voice he just heard . A pair of worried eyes glued to him and he can feel soft hands patting his face . He don’t know what the person are saying , all that he can hear are the sound of the rain .

 

‘H-Hoseok..’

 

He look up and smile ..then everything went black .

 

Hoseok POV

 

Hoseok take his small towel and wipe off the sweats from his forehead and neck . He took a glimpse at the black watch on his right hand and noticed that it’s been 20 minutes since Taehyung left . Why does it take so long for him to buy the food , did he found the right restaurant or not ? Or there’s tons of customers right now that it took so long to complete the order- Wait , it passed lunch hour now , there won’t be that many customers in that restaurant . Many possibilities runs in Hoseok’s mind and he just can’t get the right answers . He sighs and look up to the windows . His eyes widen when he sees strings of raindrops falling gracefully on the dusty window .

 

“.”

 

Hoseok quickly grab a coat he used to keep in one of the drawer and make a quick steps towards the door . He turn around and apologize to his student that today’s classes will be ended 10 minutes early , not forgetting to make a promise that he will cover up the 10 minutes on the next class . Turning the door knob , he quickly wears his shoes and run down the stairs , skipping a couple of stairs in every steps he made . He look around and his heart beats faster when he can’t see any figure close to Taehyung’s . Hoseok decided to ask every store owner for a young , tall boy with a black tee and a pair of denim jeans . To his dismay , every person he asked simply shakes their head or raise their shoulders . The rain keeps on getting heavy and Hoseok is lying if he says that he is not worried . Hoseok was about to give up on asking people and try to searches for Taehyung himself when he reaches the last store at the corner of the building . Come on Hoseok , this is the last one .

 

Hoseok inhales and swing the glass door . He walk to the counter and asked the same question for the nth time . He’s ready for another shakes of head or a raises of shoulder but what he gets bring his hope up . The male worker’s eyes widen and nods his head saying that he saw the said person in front of their store awhile ago , quite frightening and trembling . He said that he wanted to help but that person suddenly run away , leaving him confused . The worker point his hand to the direction Taehyung ran and Hoseok immediately bow and mumble a quick ‘Thank you so much’ and run out of the store . He follows the worker’s direction but all he can see is a deserted hallway . Hoseok continue to run hoping that he will find Taehyung soon . When he reaches a dark hallway , he look around and his heart skips a beat when he sees a figure laying on the road .

 

“Taehyung!”

 

Hoseok immediately run towards the figure and stand on his knees . He lift Taehyung’s head up and place it gently on his thigh . He covers Taehyung with the coat he brought to make sure he won’t be freezing from all the heavy rain and harsh wind . Hoseok pat his face several time and call his name non-stop , wishing that Taehyung won’t passes out . He noticed how Taehyung’s eyes blinked several time and for a mere second , their eyes met and he can hear Taehyung whispers his name and slightly smiles . It doesn’t last long when Taehyung passes out in Hoseok’s arms .

 

________________________________________________________

 

After carrying Taehyung for 10 minutes with people looking at them weirdly , they reached Hoseok’s house . Gently , he place Taehyung on his bed and immediately undress him to put him a dry , warm clothes to wear . Hoseok took a towel and dry Taehyung’s wet hair gently , afraid that it will wake him up . After he covered Taehyung with warm blanket , Hoseok tiptoes to the living room , maybe to eat some snacks or just get some rest on the couch .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter