003 [3/4]

PLUVIOPHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Give me your trust , and I can give you all of my love .” He look into the younger’s eyes deep and assuring .

 

     Taehyung look at Hoseok with a confused look . If I give him my trust .. He will give me all of his love ? W-What kind of love ? Puppy love ? Real love ?

 

     “I-I mean .. No , It’s not l-like that , I meant that , you know .. It’s just not like that . I-I’m sorry if I have made you startled . It’s just , not that .”  Hoseok is shocked at his own words that came out from his lips without thinking what it really means . His hand hanging in the air , moving randomly in sync to make the guy in front really understood what he really means .

 

     Taehyung put his hands back slowly and play with his feet like an embarrassed little kid . He put his head down and look at the way his feet are swaying and playing with themselves .  Taehyung peek Hoseok within his long eyeslashes that  haven’t really dried and all he see is a beautiful guy wearing a concern , worried face . Opening his mouth to explain  something but closing it again , worried he will say something worse . Taehyung giggles cutely at Hoseok’s panic  actions . The way he stutters is really .. cute .

 

     “What I really mean is .. I’ll be your father . A father who you can tell school’s problem , work problem , or even love . A father who will take you  to places where  you want to go and share a hobby together .  Besides , I’ll be your mother . A mother who will wake you wake up in the morning . A mother who will cook delicious food for you . A mother who will calm you down and tell everything is gonna be alright . And , I’ll be your friend . A friend who you can laugh out loud together , play together . A friend who you can call when you need help .  I’ll be anything to fulfill your life . I’ll make it more beautiful .”

 

     “T-Thank you..” Taehyung is more than touched when he hears Hoseok’s sincere explanation . Everything he says was like a small pouch placed nicely deep inside a heart that filled with sincere , love , care  where a trust from the other will form a dead knot around the pouch to secure it from harm .

 

     Hoseok give Taehyung an assuring smile . Those beautiful smile melts Taehyung’s heart . Those beautiful smile acts like a magic plaster that covers Taehyung wounded heart . Making it stronger . Than Taehyung have ever been . After awhile admiring those beautiful  younger male in front , Hoseok offers his hand towards Taehyung with another warm smile . Taehyung stare at those hand and look at Hoseok within his long beautiful eyelashes . With a smile , Taehyung move his hand and intertwine it with Hoseok’s . Taehyung suddenly feels that kind of sting feeling between their hands .  It feels strange . Their hands fit perfectly .

 

     “Come in . I guess you haven’t showered since yesterday , right ?” Hoseok giggles as he drag Taehyung in without letting go the perfect fit of their intertwined hands . As Taehyung being drag inside , he keep on staring at those beautiful hands intertwined with his . He never felt something as perfect as Hoseok’s hand that fit perfectly with his ever since his brain remembered . What is this ? Destiny ?

 

     Taehyung haven’t realize that he have been swimming in his deep thought for a long time . He startled when he sees Hoseok’s hand waving in front of his face whispering playful ‘Hello?’ several times .

 

     “Y-Yes? W-What did you say ?” Taehyung stutters . Hoseok giggles when he see Taehyung startled .

 

     “You’re so cute ..” Hoseok pinch Taehyung puffy cheeks playfully  with the same smile he always gave Taehyung . “… I said , which of these do you want to wear ?”  Hoseok point his index finger towards his closet . Taehyung follows Hoseok’s hand and stare at the closet for awhile .

 

     “A-Anything will do.”

 

     “Really? I’ll choose them for you then !” Hoseok stare at the closet for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter