004 [1/2]

PLUVIOPHOBIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re still weak .. Just let me take care of you properly ..”

 

     “B-but I can walk , I’m totally fine-” Taehyung was about to convince Hoseok that he is fine , really . But as soon as Hoseok turns his head back and look into his eyes , forming an assuring smile to him , whisper ‘hyung will take care of you’ as a bonus , Taehyung just melts . With that , Taehyung shyly wrap his arms around the older’s shoulder . He let his head to rest on Hoseok’s neck and sigh deeply .

 

‘hmm.. this wonderful smell…’

 

     He wonders . What’s so special about this smell . The smell that he loves , the smell that he’s been longing for , the smell that feels so special , the smell that have been addicting for him , the smell .. Hoseok’s smell .

 

     “Hey , you’re okay ?” Hoseok turns to the side and made Taehyung snap back to reality .

 

Gosh Kim Taehyung stop wandering off with your thoughts again

 

     “I-I’m fine , hyung .” Hoseok chuckles at the nickname and teasingly whisper ‘Calling me hyung already?’ making the younger’s cheeks form a pink shades of shyness . Without wasting any time , Hoseok hold on Taehyung’s leg firm and lift him up bringing themselves towards the kitchen , with a embarrassed clinging koala at his back .

_

     Hoseok sit in front of Taehyung at the dinner table after setting up a nice , warm pancakes on the table for breakfast .

 

     “Eat well , Taehyungie~” He flash those wonderful smile of his as he offers Taehyung a spoon and a fork for him to eat those warm pancakes made out of love .  Taehyung was captivated by the beauty in front of him (again) for a mere seconds before he politely take those utensils from Hoseok’s hand .

     As Hoseok digging in pancakes as their breakfast , Taehyung digging in holes in Hoseok’s eyes . With a pair of utensils in his hand and a small bite of pancakes in his mouth , he stares at the older bluntly . From his fluffy looking hair , to his captivating eyes , sharp nose , slight pink lips and even his cute ears . Continue tracing to his well-carved jawline to his neck , shoulder and his slender arms not mentioning the slight bulge of muscles he have on his biceps . And those hands , those beautiful hands . Jung Hoseok is just ..

 

     “Beautiful.”

 

     Hoseok look up to meet Taehyung’s eyes and mumble a ‘hm?’ with a confused look on his face . Taehyung who was surprised by his unexpected action widen his eyes and stuttered .

 

     “Ah no, it’s nothing . I have just been um .. thinking .” Taehyung flash an awkward smile hoping for the other guy to believe him eventhough well , his acting are quite bad .. and super awkward to be honest .

 

     Thankfully , Hoseok just nods smiling , then continue to munch on his breakfast . Taehyung on the other side exhales deeply , feeling so relieved that Hoseok doesn’t suspecting anything . Slowly , he grab his spoon and take another bite of that delicious pancake .

 

     Taehyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter