Experience I : Suspicious

Ghoul

"Fish N Chip and Iced Lemon Tea for me, a cup of cappucino for him," the waiter nodded and went to the counter . Kyungsoo took out his phone and started to play with it.

" Ah! You have to continue the story, Jongin." Kyungsoo glanced at Jongin.

"Do I have to? I think this story is a little boring." Jongin tapped his fingers on the table repeatedly.

"Of course, You just told me the beginning, right? There's still a long story ahead. Come on, tell me about it.

"Okay..so, after they met each other, they became friends. Close friend actually. They shared secrets and developed feelings for each other."

"Oh ! Did Baekhyun and Min Seok know about it?"

" No, they don't know about it. In fact, Se Hun and Luhan also don't know that they love each other."

"Then, didn't Min Seok and Baekhyun notice theirs' behaviour? I mean, they must noticed that, right?"

 

Jongin grinned.

 

"Of course they noticed it. The first one to notice is Min Seok"

 


 

 

"Are you going out again?" Min Seok looked at Luhan's clothes. His clothes were chosen perfectly.

He is meeting someone again, but who? Who is that person? 

 

" I'm meeting my friend," Luhan looked at his reflection in the mirror, making sure his appearance is good as usual.

" Have I meet that person ? Is he your childhood friend?" Min seok asked again.

 

Luhan puckered his eyebrows.

 

"No, eventhough you were my childhood friend, it doesn't mean you know all about my friends, Min seok."

"Did  you like him?"

"What?!"

"Did you like him?"

"Why are you asking that?"

 

"Based on your appearances every time when you met him, he seems like a special person to you."

Luhan's eyes widened. His face flushed. He then walked towards the door slowly.

" You are wrong.I thought you know me well, Min Seok."with that, he went out from the room, leaving Min Seok alone.

You know me too well, Min Seok

 


 

Se Hun looked at his watch. It was 7.00 p.m. He looked at his surroundings again.

Luhan is late

Se Hun walked towards a tree and waited for Luhan under the tree.

 

"Oh My God, Sehun. I'm sorry I was late. My servant kept asking me where I'm going" Luhan ran towards Sehun.

"It's okay" Sehun stood up and went to Luhan. Luhan smiled.

 

"So...where  are  we going to hunt today?"

"Do you mind if we go to the city?" Sehun asked.

"City? Of course not, I used to work at the city before." Luhan beamed.

"You work at the city before? What jobs are you doing?"

"I was a waiter."

"Really? It's a job that required you to communicate with the people. You are really brave, Luhan."

"Well..you know, don't you think it's boring to be at home everytime in daylights?"

Sehun blinked once.

"A little bit boring, I think."

"What about we work together at the city in daylights? It's fun, you know."

Sehun beamed.

"Sure."

 


 

 

"You went home  late again last night. What in the world is happening, Sehun?" Baekhyun tapped his fingers on the table repeatedly.

"I was hunting."

"Alone?"

"Nope, with a friend of course." Sehun roled his eyes, annoyed with Baekhyun.

" I don't know you have a friend. What is his name?",Baekhyun asked again.

" Since when you are caring about me?"

"You are not answering my questions."

"Fine, his name is Luhan. Are you satisfied now?"

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"L-Luhan?"

" Yes, Luhan. Got a matt--"

"Is he a vampire?"

"Huh?"

" What types of creatures is him?"

 

Sehun stared at Baekhyun.

 

"Why are you asking that?" Sehun asked.

" His name is familiar."

" I don't know. I don't think he is a vampire."

"Are you sure?"

"Look, I don't know why are you being like this but I'm very tired right now and I want to sleep. Ask me later."  Sehun pulled his blanket and covered his body with it.

"Okay,okay. I got it. I'm not gonna ask again. But.."

"But what?"

 

Baekhyun took a breath.

 

"Be careful with him."

 

Sehun startled.

"Hmmm.." He hummed as a response.

I know, Baekhyun.