Wrong Discovery

Bad Blood (EDITTING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, YoungJae waited by the school gates for Miyeon, hoping to ask her what was that conversation he had heard yesterday.

After about 20 minutes later, Miyeon and Hakyeon finally appeared, walking together whilst discussing on some family issue.

YoungJae stepped in front of them, stopping them in the middle of the gates.

“What do you think you are doing?” Hakyeon asked, annoyed at the sudden appearance.

“I need to talk to Miyeon.” YoungJae explained.

“For what?” Miyeon got even more annoyed.

“It is a private matter, so please excuse us.” YoungJae said as he grabbed a hold of Miyeon’s arm and dragged her to a private area.

Miyeon just gladly followed since it sounded like YoungJae wasn’t sounding like he wanted to confess or anything again.

As soon as they reached the private area, YoungJae let go of her arm and asked, “Please explain to me what happened during that 2 years.”

“Nothing happened, I moved on and started afresh.” Miyeon swiftly lied, she had a feeling that YoungJae knew something and he wanted to get something out of her.

“Did you have any children or some sort?” YoungJae hinted, hoping to get a definite explanation.

“What children? Friends with children, I am their god-mother but nope.” Miyeon lied once again, she had seen through YoungJae’s intention, he must have found out something.

“Are you sure?” He confirmed.

“Look, whatever that has happened, has nothing to do with you anymore. So please stop interfering with my life. You have messed up enough.” Miyeon hissed, annoyed that he is trying to dig deep into her affairs.

YoungJae looked up sadly, and asked again, “You sure?”

Miyeon let out a groan in frustration and opened the door and left, leaving YoungJae alone.

“Something is definitely wrong and Miyeon is definitely not telling me it.” YoungJae mumbled before exiting.

----------------

The day progressed really fast and before they knew it, Friday had finally finished and Saturday was almost arriving.

Miyeon had checked the flights to which her friend was taking in order to know what time she was arriving.

After checking that she would only be arriving in the late morning, Miyeon went to her brother’s room and told him, “They are arriving tomorrow morning.”

“Okay, are you nervous of him finding out?” Hakyeon asked.

“He almost found out the day that he wanted to talk to me in private. I have a feeling that he knows something.”

“Just be careful, if he finds out about them, he will definitely want to be involved.”

“We will try to not involve him in their lives, we have to either not bring the kids out or hope that he does not catch any wind of this news.”

“Just be careful. He may ask again. Don’t put your gut down.”

“Yeah, I need him to stop with the interfering, he isn’t part of my life anymore. Why is he trying to be in my life?”

“He wants you back but it isn’t working definitely.”

“Aish, screw him!” Miyeon ruffled her hair in frustration before exiting her brother’s room to sleep.

The next morning, the siblings woke up early in order to get to the airport early to welcome their friend back.

They both washed up and ate a light breakfast before wearing some warm clothes for the chilly weather that day.

They quickly left their home just in case they get caught in the morning peak hour.

Lucky for them, they barely made past the expressway before the bunch of cars started crowding about.

The siblings quickly parked the car and started to rush towards the Arrival venue. Squeezing amongst the crowd to ensure that their friend could see them.

For the next 15 minutes, the crowd kept dispersing and crowding, each time gathering different people. However, the siblings just remained in their position and waited patiently for their friend.

The gates soon opened again, Miyeon looked up and saw a girl struggling to push the luggage cart and a twin-baby stroller with her two hands.

Miyeon frantically waved her hands to alert her friend, almost hitting the people around her with her big action.

This friend saw Miyeon, luckily, and quickly pushed the cart and stroller out.

She let go of the two troublesome vehicles and hugged Miyeon tightly.

“I missed you so much!!” The friend exclaimed.

“I missed you too, Taerin!!” Miyeon shouted as they jumped in a circle whilst hugging each other still.

All of a sudden, the sudden faint crying resounded their mini moment, the girls let go of each other and saw one of the twins in the stroller awake and whining.

Miyeon quickly r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter