Picking A Fight

Bad Blood (EDITTING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the lesson was spent like a torturing session, the exes would purposely hit each other’s elbows just to annoy them and ruin their neat handwriting. It would have ended up into a fist fight if it weren’t for the bell to save the day. Miyeon jumped out of her torturous position and ran out of class and headed to her brother’s classroom.

From afar, she could see her brother along with another familiar dude. She slid past the students and quickly leap up to the person.

“Leo Oppa! I missed you so much!” Miyeon literally shouted directly at his ear which alerted a few students surrounding them.

“Yes I already know that, your brother couldn’t close his chattering mouth and kept disrupting the class.” Leo said happily even though there was that hint of annoyance.

Leo placed Miyeon down and just on time, 4 people engulfed Miyeon in a bear hug.

“MiMi!! Did you miss me? Cause I sure did!!” Ken shouted happily within the hugs.

“Oppa, let.. go.. Can’t breathe..” Miyeon said while choking, but the boys did not care since Miyeon finally came back for good. Leo and Hakyeon quickly separated the hug to let the girl breathe properly.

Hongbin quickly asked, “Miyeon-ah, how are you? Are you really back for good?”

Miyeon smiled and said, “I am fine, and yep back for good.”

“Yay! Miyeon can now hang out with me during breaks!” Hyuk rejoiced and did a mini dance.

“Now Miyeon can help me wake Ravi up!” Hongbin further commented also.

“Now that Miyeon is back, I do not need to feel awkward listening to hip hop and heavy metal!” Ravi commented before fist-bumping Miyeon.

Whilst all their mini laughters, loud claps could suddnely be heard from behind, the 7 of them turned around to see SoonKyu and her underlings walking towards them.

“WHAT A HAPPY FAMILY REUNION, BUT WHAT A PITY THIS REUNION WILL END EARLY BECAUSE OF US.” The girls then started laughing with their disgusting fake voices.

Miyeon smirked and retorted, “WELL, WELL, IF IT ISN’T LEE SOONKYU, OH MY, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BROWS!? DID YOU SHAVE THEM OFF LIKE YOU DID TWO YEARS AGO?!”

The 7 of them then started laughing upon recalling that horrendous look SoonKyu had two years ago.

“YAH, WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT YOU CRAZY !” SoonKyu walked over and slapped Miyeon in the face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter