War Zone

Bad Blood (EDITTING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the Cha siblings walked back to their home, Hakyeon was just ranting about Youngjae.

“That bastard… How dare he insult you! I should seriously slit his tongue off, that way he will never insults us again!” He huffed and puffed after saying that entire rant without breathing.

Miyeon just patted her brother as they walked, ensuring that he was not too agitated due to his asthma attacks that frequently happen if he was very angry.

“Oppa, can you not say that. If you keep saying that, maybe I should invite Mrs Lee back and make sure she watches you all day, every hour to ensure that you do not hurt people just because of small things like childish insults.” Miyeon threatened jokingly which made Hakyeon paled.

“Yah! Don’t you dare do that, I am still your older brother by hook or crook! I can report your doings to Appa and Omma!” He threatened back seriously.

Miyeon cheekily laughed and said, “But they will always side on me even if you tell on me! Mehrong!”

She stuck her tongue out cheekily and skipped back to their house.

Hakyeon was left speechless for a second before he cheekily chased his sister back to their house.

By the time they got home, it was almost dinner time.

They both quickly changed into their home clothes and whipped up a simple dinner. As they slowly ate, they started talking about school.

“Miyeon-ah, tomorrow after breakfast, maybe brunch, depending what time we wake up, let’s go apply for the school VIXX is in, if I am not wrong, everyone must have went for the sister school since there is affiliation. If we make it before classes stop for lunch, maybe we can surprise them!”

Miyeon nodded and suggested, “We should go around the period before lunch so that we do not need to listen to the long lectures since the transferring process takes quite a while.”

“Okay, that is if you do not sleep until afternoon.” Hakyeon jokingly warned and grabbed their plates to wash.

Miyeon understood what her brother meant and quickly went back to her room to wash up and sleep.

When morning came, the siblings woke up at around 10AM. Just enough time to prepare and go for brunch with her brother. Miyeon went to the bathroom to wash up and showered before changing into a comfortable set of clothes.

Once she was done changing, she grabbed her purse and placed her essentials like phone, earpiece and her wallet into the purse and went to the living room to wait for her brother.

When her brother finally stepped out of his room, they burst into laughter.

“Yah! Is this what they call sibling telepathy? Our outfits are so similar!!” Hakyeon said as he continued to laugh.

They quickly walked to the mall near their school to enjoy a pleasant breakfast.

After enjoying their delightful breakfast, they then walked to their old school which was connected to the current school that they will be attending since they were affiliated schools.

Upon reaching the school gate, they headed to the General Office. At the counter sat a very familiar face that the pair remembered clearly from two years ago. The siblings went over and said their hellos to her before requesting for the school application forms.

Once they received the forms, they immediately filled up all the questions that were asked on the paper.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter