Arrival

Bad Blood (EDITTING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Passengers, please note that we are landing in 10 minutes, please head back to your seats and fasten your seatbelts to prepare for landing.” The lady in the telecom announced to all the passengers on the plane.

Passengers that were still manoeuvring around the plane hastily walked back to their own respective seats.

Among the many passengers were a pair of siblings, Cha Hakyeon and Cha Miyeon.

Hakyeon opened his eyes upon hearing the announcement and stretched his arms out to the front. He turned to his left to see his sister still soundly asleep.

He nudged his sister softly, trying to wake her up.

“Miyeon-ah, wake up, we are landing soon.”

Miyeon whined as she turned to face her brother, hoping to let her sleep a while more.

Hakyeon just kept nudging until she opened her eyes, by then the plane was already parking to the designated spot for passengers to alight.

“Wake up, we have landed already.”

Miyeon opened her eyes while still being half asleep and rubbed it. She groaned in pain after sleeping on the uncomfortable plane seat and stood up, stretching her back to loosen her joints.

“Passengers, we have arrived at Incheon Airport, please ensure that you have taken all your things and thank you travelling with us.” The same lady from the telecom announced.

Passengers from all seats started shifting about, grabbing their bags from the compartments above their seats and heading out of the plane with their loved ones.

Hakyeon and Miyeon waited for majority of the passengers to leave first before standing up and taking their items.

They walked out of the plane and Hakyeon took a deep breath of the air in before saying, “Wah!! I missed Korea so much!! Don’t you?”

“Yeah whatever.” Miyeon rolled her eyes as she watched her brother get so excited over something like that.

“I cannot wait to meet up with the guys!! I am sure they miss us, especially Jung Taek Woon, that dude kept ignoring me whenever I tried to SKYPE with him! He is going to get it when I see him!!” Hakyeon told his sister and went on about how his friend and he would constantly SKYPE with each other when they were free.

Miyeon smiled at the fact that her brother still had someone that were expecting him back to Korea unlike her, the ‘Ice Queen’ that nobody would expect to see, back in Korea.

“Miyeon-ah, since we are back here for good, we should just apply for the same school, that way you wouldn’t be so lonely anymore and we can also lookout for you at the same time!” Hakyeon said with caring eyes, indirectly trying to show his concern after the incident from two years ago.

However, Miyeon saw through her brother’s sifted words and just replied, “Sure, it is your decision anyways.”

Miyeon just sighed and remembered all the past events that happened before they left two years ago.

Flashback

2 years ago…

Miyeon was known as the Ice Queen the moment she stepped into school, she was smart, good looking and was at least in the TOP 5 in any and every category, be it sports, tests or competition. The only flaw she ever had was being unsociable, she would always say to those that tried to become friends with her, “Would you mind if I never replied you, never smiled at you, much less initiate a talk with you? If you don’t mind, then okay. If you do mind, then leave me alone.”

Her voice alone would just knock the voice out of the students and made them scared of her, hence her title, ‘Ice Queen’ was given to her.

But one day, a new kid came. His name was Choi Youngjae, he was pretty average looking, he was a mixture of good and bad, he would often skip classes but yet still score well in his examinations.

He was also very daring and did not like to be rejected. He approached Miyeon on his first day of school and asked her to be his girlfriend after hearing many rumors of this ‘Ice Queen’.

As usual, Miyeon gave the same reply to him like how she always did to the other students. But instead of running away in fear, Youngjae just kept pestering her every single day. They would usually only be seen together during lunch and recess breaks, he would talk to her and would look like a fool just to make Miyeon notice him.

Low and behold, he slowly managed to break Miyeon’s walls after trying for 3 months.

She would try to initiate talks and all but will turn to be quite awkward after being socially awkward for so long. She started hanging out with him more and one miraculous day, it started to rain while they were hanging out near her place.

They ran to the nearby bus stop to take shelter and were patting off the water from their school uniform.

Youngjae looked at Miyeon and reached out to curl a piece of hair that had fallen off her ear back to the back of her ear.

Miyeon froze when he suddenly did that as it was the first time she allowed another boy to do that. Not knowing what to do, she just stood there.

Youngjae saw her freez

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter