Refresh

Bad Blood (EDITTING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon reaching the rooftop, YoungJae quickly threw Miyeon to the centre of the rooftop and kneeled before her guiltily.

“I…” He started, not sure how to start.

Miyeon looked at him blankly, already knowing what he was planning to say.

“If you are just saying that because of SoonKyu’s actions then forget it.” Miyeon cut him off before walking off.

YoungJae quickly grabbed a hold of her wrist whilst in the kneeling position to stop her.

“Hey… Just listen okay. I am not asking for forgiveness or anything, I am just apologising, for whatever we did to you, shaming you and your brother and others. I admit that I am guilty as charged, but people like us deserve another chance right? A chance to better ourselves.” YoungJae sweet-coated his words, indirectly trying to hint for forgiveness.

However, Miyeon saw through his words and scoffed at him.

“Forgive? In your dreams.” She then proceeded to walk off.

YoungJae stood up and shouted angrily, “WHY! WHY CAN’T YOU FORGIVE ME?!”

Miyeon stopped on her tracks and laughed bitterly before turning around to face him.

“Do you really think just a ‘Sorry’ can make up for all the things you did to me? After I left you, there were so many things that just kept bringing memories of you that I felt like just ending my life, but I found another purpose to live. And it is not you, it is them who made me feel like I should live for them. You should just stop this nonsense.”

Miyeon choked out those words before walking off hurriedly, not wanting him to see her cry.

YoungJae felt heart getting stabbed upon Miyeon’s harsh words, someone had taken his place in Miyeon’s heart.

He thought of how that person looked like, what did he do to treat Miyeon so well, in what way was he better? As he thought even more, the more competitive he got, he was bent on finding out who this guy was and make sure that he will never be the one to take away Miyeon’s heart.

----------------

After the long exhausting day, the siblings were walking up the slope to their place when they arrived to a scene where many glossy black cars were parked right in front of their gate.

They both immediately knew it was their parents and quickly rushed to their house to welcome them.

“OMMA!!” “APPA!!” They both shouted as they ran into the living room, arms wide open to hug their parents.

The parents turned away from their laptops that were resting on their laps and stood up to walk over to their children to hug them.

“Where did you all go? I called you both but you two didn’t pick up.” Mrs Cha asked as they broke the hug.

The siblings looked at each other and sheepishly grinned at Mrs Cha, “Sorry, we left our phones on silent.”

Mrs Cha plastered a mischievous upset look on her face and was planning to nag more about the purpose of a cell phone, but the door beat her to it.

“Who is here at this time, it is currently dinner time.” Mr Cha grumpily said, but the siblings shrugged since they were sure that their friends had family dinners every day.

Miyeon walked over to the gate and opened the gate to see the courier service holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Is this Cha Miyeon?” The person asked.

“Yes, who sent this?” Miyeon asked as she took the bouquet of flowers from the person.

“Not sure, but it was a young man that was wearing his school uniform looked like he got into a fight.”

“Okay, thanks.”

The person quickly turned his back and drove his motorcycle off. Miyeon turned around and carried the bouquet into the house.

“Who was that?” Hakyeon asked.

“Courier, someone sent flowers.”

“Ooh, our daughter got an admirer just before she attended school?” Mrs Cha excitedly squealed like a girl.

Mr Cha grunted and asked, “Who sent it?”

Miyeon shrugged and looked for a card but there was none, “Don’t know, and only know that the person was a student and was in a fight.”

“No more guys that fight!” Mr Cha raised his voice, alerting the entire family.

“Yah, we are here for family time, not lecturing time.” Mrs Cha smacked her husband’s biceps and smiled at their children.

“Go change into something nice, we are going to a restaurant to have dinner.”

The kids nodded and went up to their rooms to get ready.

“Yah, our daughter was there, why didn’t you shut your mouth!” Mrs Cha hissed at her husband once she saw the kids head up the stairs.

“Why should I? She needs to learn her lesson from the last time, I don’t need more family members popping out anytime soon. Two is enough for me, any more and I will officially ask them to marry.” Mr Cha replied defensively.

“But still you should not have said that in that grumpy tone of yours.”

“Aish, enough of that talk, you still fell in love with me back then so you cann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter