Denial

Bad Blood (EDITTING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week soon quickly passed and before the siblings knew it, their parents were on the plane back and school was starting for them.

The sun rose up and blazed its rays past the Cha residence and began firing the rooms up.

The siblings groaned respectively as the sun rays hit their closed eyes and opened their eyes. They tossed themselves to the other side of the beds and took a look at the clock.

7.03AM

They both started stretching their sore body and climbed out of their beds and headed off to the bathroom to prepare.

About 20 minutes later, both siblings stepped out of the bathroom in fresh clothes.

Hakyeon stepped out of his room first, since he did not need to wear any make up or whatsoever, he went to the kitchen to prepare a simple breakfast.

He cooked up a mini tofu stew for just the two siblings and whipped up some eggs and placed some side dishes that were made by their mother a few days ago.

Just as he placed the stew onto the table, Miyeon’s appearance appeared into the kitchen.

Miyeon wore a pair of black leggings, and a black tennis skirt over them with a deep red pullover. She had lightly permed the ends of her hair and wore a necklace to match her outfit. She placed her backpack on the sofa and walked to the kitchen, still a bit drowsy.

Hakyeon ushered her to sit down to eat since classes start at 9AM and it was almost 7.45AM.

The meal was quite peaceful since it was still early in the morning, after the meal, the siblings just left the plates in the sink so that the house cleaner would come clean later when she comes.

Miyeon then went to the sofa to sit down and watch some morning news while her brother went to wear his clothes and grab his stuffs.

As the siblings walked down to school together, many students from their school kept glancing at them, since after all it has been a while since there was new faces in the school.

Upon reaching school, the siblings quickly headed to their lockers, which were right beside each other, and they were welcomed with a bunch of letters, some were welcome cards to welcome them back, some were love letters, which most likely were new kids that did not know Miyeon’s personality. There were also boxes of cookies and chocolates placed in the lockers.

Both siblings swiftly grabbed the books that were already neatly placed in their locker and cleared up the cards that were at the verge of falling off the lockers and stacked them up before closing the locker door and walked to their respective classes.

As they were walking to their class, both siblings spotted their friends ripping off papers from the bulletin board.

“Yah, what’s wrong? Why are you guys ripping the papers?” Hakyeon asked.

Leo shoved one of the papers towards the siblings, allowing to understand what was going on, while they quickly removed all the papers plastered all over the bulletin board.

‘CHA FATHER-SON BULLIES CHOI YOUNGJAE!’

‘CHA HAKYEON’S LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!!’

‘CHA MIYEON ABUSES POWER TO BULLY HER EX!’

‘CHA FAMILY: A WHOLE BUNCH OF FAKES!’

Many articles came out with the main picture of Mr Cha and Hakyeon standing over to a Youngjae laying on his bed, as if they were both bullying Youngjae.

“Stop tearing the papers, it is no use.” Miyeon said before pushing her books to Hyuk and rushed to the printing room.

Upon opening the door of the printing room, there stood a freshman, holding the freshly printed news in his hands.

Miyeon walked over and peered at his nametag, ‘Justin Lee Myung Ho’.

She smiled as kindly as possible and asked, “Who instructed you to print this, Justin-ssi?”

Justin cowered at the question and stuttered, “The President.”

“And who is the president?” Miyeong asked nicely, satisfied that he was complying nicely.

“JooHyun-ssi!” Justin squeaked in fear.

Miyeon nodded and grabbed Justin’s shoulder, shocking him.

“Justin-ssi, please do me a favour and please get rid of these papers with the articles of the Cha Family now and I will spare you from getting in trouble with the school.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter