01

Time Machine:Mysterious book

 Modern time...

   As the sun shone already on the horizon,a petite body moves along the wind.Her smiling face glance at every people she could see.It made people to love the lass,because of her pretty smile.They even asked her before if she got no prblems in life.But she just replied them a smile and say,"Even if I've got problems,it won't stop me from smiling.".She was just a simple high-schooled girl living in a simple village.She's pretty to be honest,but she didn't took it for granted.She want a simple living life.

   "Seohyun.Please get back inside.You'll be late for school."The lass smiled back to her plants and took herself inside.The simple house was enough for her.Warm,comfy,and big enough for her family.She climbed up to her room and found her jet black uniform.A blazer,a long sleeved shirt and a tennis skirt.She sighed,she loved the school but she have no interest in students there.They'll just think that she's an outcast,not like the people in her village that knows her well that they are all like a family.She was glad she found the right place for her.

  The lass strolled down to their kitchen that full of fresh aromas."What's for breakfast Umma?"She asked as she took her seat."Sweet potatoes and fresh vegetables,also I brought fishes and cooked them.I know that you'll like it."Seohyun nod her head as she stared at the breakfast infront of her."Where's Appa,Umma?"She chewed and gaze up to her sighing mother."He's already out for work.And you should hurry.You know your school is a bit far from here."The lass pout and chewed more,"I don't like that school.Why can't you just let me study in a place where I belong?"She muttered and stood up,putting the empty plate on the sink."I'll go now.See you later,Umma"

   

   Seohyun didn't bring her bicycle,as she thinks that it was still early that she can walk it off.Her mother was just scaring her to not be a lazy-.The path to her school was not like her classmates that uses big cars to join the busy and noisy street.It was like she lives in a forest but not really.It's just that the street from her village was already abandoned years ago and trees and other things were growing on the street.Well,for her it was okay to walk alone.She's not scared,knowing that no one would take her for she was just a commoner.

   

   As she predicted,no one had even took a glance at her.Maybe there's but only glares.She sighed and stood up for a walk to the library.Their teacher was not around and she won't stayed like there doing nothing and feeling smaller.The hallway was empty and not even a single shadow was seen.She sighed in relief,no one would know that she went out from her class.

  Opening the librarys door,she felt a strange electricity welcomed her.Shooking her head,she went directly to the very end of the room where no one would be.She putted her bagpack on the chair and left for a book.There are a lot of books and very exciting to read,but she was already bored.She think that she already red them all.Strolling for a new one,her hand felt the same electricity runned to her fingers as she touched a blank space between the two big books.She frowned and only found a piece of paper with a familiar address printed on it.With the urge,she shoved it into her blazers pocket and went to find a new book again.

  Doesn't she know,the clock was already ticking and just waiting for her.