-07

Time Machine:Mysterious book


Just a swift move,a week has passed.Still,they didn't found the watch and started to feel tired searching for it.Even Seohyun wants to go home,she can't feel the loneliness especially when he's there.Every time they shares was short for her.She wanted to talk to him and hear his voice.She even thinks that she's starting to like the lad - but just like,not love.
"Luhan-shii,you're home already?"She asked as she saw the laying lad on the couch.
"Yeah.Teachers said that they have a meeting today privately,so they decided to let us home."He stood up and went to her.His steps were all like a melody for her,she's falling hard.
Luhan grabbed the bag on her left hand and slightly brushed his fingers with hers.Seohyun felt it,the warmness of his fingers lingers on her skin.She gulped silently and walked behind him with her ted cheeks.
After putting the bags on the table,Luhan decided to cook for their dinner.He rolled up his sleeves making his long slim white arms to show.Seohyun could see the manliness in him as he starts to concentrate to cook.It has been her dream to see some guy looks so manly while cooking.It gives the manliness some caring thought.
Her eyes didn't left him.He was perfect,she thought but she knows that she can just dream of him.She can't have him,she knows.But dreams can't be harmful and sweet sometimes,right?
"Here,try it."He offered the plate with appetizing food on it.She sure wants him to cook for her.
"Wah!You're so good in cooking,Luhan-shii.I'm jealous of you."
He chuckled softly and ruffled her hair which gave the lass a little blush on her cheeks."Anyway,someone might come here tomorrow.If i'm not home,just let him in,he's my friend."
Seohyun didn't ask him more,she's more attentive for him.She's like a high school girl that is deeply liking someone."Okay,Luhan-shii."
Her eyes twinkled as she watches his back while he was washing the dishes.Seohyun really wants to help so they can wash the dishes together and it's romantic,but Luhan insisted.He said that she had already tired her body,so he didn't agree of her helping him.It's not for gentleman like him,he thought.
"Luhan-shii.Uhmm..Can I ask something?"Luhan gaze to her.Her hair was tied in a messy bun which he surprisingly found cute and seeing her looks nervous made him smile a little."Yeah?"
Clearing ,Seohyun her lips and opened them."Can,can you teach me how to write some stories?"
Luhan was shocked at her sudden question.It's not that he don't like the idea but,he wasn't sure if he's a professional enough to teach her.He wanted so say no but seeing her pleading made his no a yes.
"Thank you,Luhan-shii.Good night."Having a wide smile on her lips,Seohyun thought that she was brilliant.Him teaching her was a great idea,she can have more time with him and it's much closer.She can imagine herself watching him talk as her eyes are dreamily on him.It's a strong like for her but it's not as strong as love.
While Luhan was out,Seohyun didn't let a time to waste and search for the watch.She likes to stay with Luhan but she thought that it's more safe if the watch's in her hands and not with some people who might change her life.Her sweats run down her face as she closed the fridge after grabbing a bottle of cold water.Her messy bun hair wasn't combed since she woke up,she thinks that she doesn't need to since she'll stay home though.
As she rest her sore and tired body on the couch,a very annoying ring was heard and she needed to get up.Groaning,Seohyun tried her best not to shout at that someone.Her hand reached for the knob and quickly opened the door with the remaining strength she have.
Her eyes dropped onto the obviously tall man in front of her.He look shocked."Uhmm,who are you?"His voice wasn't as sweet as Luhan's but she can still take though.Seohyun really want to not answer him but she remembered what Luhan said last night about a friend.
'It must be him.'
Giving a small smile,Seohyun opened the door widely and gestured him to come in.He's one of Luhan's friend,she can't look bad for him,what will Luhan say if she will.
After settling hisself in,Sehun couldn't believe that Luhan have a girl in his house.And the fact that she's beautiful,made him even more surprise.
"I'm Seohyun,by the way."
"Uh..I'm Sehun.Do you mind if I ask you..again?"He was nervous to ask but his curiosity's killing him."Who are you?"
"Well..I'm Luhan-shii's guest..But if you really want to know more,just ask him.."Weird.Sehun wasn't that feeling enough with her answer but he thinks that he should not ask more.
After a couple of minutes,Seohyun decided to take a quick shower and make a snack for Sehun.He's the real guest though,so she should treat him well.Saying a quick words to Sehun,she quickly made herself upstairs and run to her room.
Seohyun could feel the greatness of the shower after the tiring day.She smiled with satisfaction as she looked at herself on the mirror,she thought that she grew a little taller though.Her attention broke from the mirror when the door burst open,making her surprise as she was just wearing a towel.
"Ahh!"His eyes widen as he saw the maiden in front of him.Bad idea.He should have not came in.
"What are you doing here?"She asked and hid herself inside the bathroom while her head was peeking on him.
"I'm sorry,I knocked though.It's just that you didn't replied and I thought something bad might happened to you so I didn't hesitate to open the door."He looked cute with his eyes closed,she though.Grabbing a big shirt and a short,Seohyun came out from the bathroom and quickly dressed herself.She wanted to fool him that she wasn't wearing anything and just enjoy his reactions.
"You know what?You're such a ert.What if I wasn't in my towel and I'm totally ,huh?"She pretend to sound angry and watch as his face looks so speechless.She wanted to laugh."I..I'm really sorry.I won't do that again..If you want,I can do anything you want,promise."
Preventing her wide smile,Seohyun thought of a great idea."Promise.?.Okay.You can open you eyes now."
Slowly,his eyes found hers and he could feel the redness of his cheeks."What would you like me to do?"The wicked smile she have makes him nervous."I'll think of it.."
A/n
Sorry for the very late update.I know that I'd gone for so long..I'm sorry,my school and family matters prevented me to update but I'm trying hard to update..Maybe soon,I can update.
I'm sorry,hope you'll understand..:)Bye.