-04

Time Machine:Mysterious book

 Seohyun could feel the pain in her head - did she just dreamt about traveling through time?.She open her eyes slowly,afraid that it was real and it is really true."Are you okay?"He asked and putted the bowl of food on the table.Seohyun looked blankly at him."Can you pinch me?"Looking at her,he felt worried.He knew that she'll not believe it so does he,before."This is real."He replied and stood up,leaving her dumbfounded.

 The cold breeze brush to her skin as she gets some fresh air so she can digest the truth.Did she really travelled through time?,she had already pinch herself though and it does really hurt."Hey!Come inside,it's cold.I made dinner."Called the other one.Seohyun sigh,she wanted to go home - she was just sixteen years old to experience this kind of things.

 "Didn't you read the instructions?"His question caught her off guard.Gazing at him who was eating his dinner,Seohyun could not help but to admire his face."Well,I red it.I didn't know that it can lead me to here."She replied and continued to eat as well.He stayed quiet,making her nervous.What if he's a bad guy?,Or maybe not,since he helped her a lot,even he let her stay in his house."Can I have the watch?"He asked in silence.With a short nod,she sank her han on her blazer's pocket.None.Sure,she putted it there but there's nothing."Wait"

 The maiden looked eveywhere but she can't see any hints where the watch is.Bitting her lower lip,she goes back to the dining table."I..I think,I lost it."Luhan adburtly stop from eating and turned to her."You lost it?"She nod while looking down in shame."I'm sorry".Luhan sigh.What will happen if they can't see it,she can't go home."I-I want to go home."She whimpered and didn't realize that she have been crying.

 Luhan glance at her.Her shoulders were shaking and he can tell that she is crying.Standing up,he went to her and squatted down."Shh..Don't cry.We can find it soon,you can go home soon."He wiped her tears,he didn't even realiE gow close their faces are."What if..What if we can't?"She sobbed,trying to stop from crying.She was really angry and sad about herself,she shouldn't have been so clumsy."Don't worry.As long as I'm here,No one will hurt you.I'll protect you,promise."

 

A/n

new update..As usual,I'm sorry for the long wait and short update..